Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

56 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just checking out the new balcony cam for the first time. It's a little underwhelming. Listening to all the speculation that's gone on in the past from several members, I was expecting it to look more like this...😏

Inside kinky '50 Shades of Grey' sex dungeon hidden in sleepy commuter town  - Mirror Online

YES it is exactly that. 🤣🤣

Especially since I can see Alberto being tied up and Martina hitting him with a joystick or a bicycle wheel...very gently. And tattooing Nelly's face all over him...Ah ! lots of ideas on that....😊

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Halloween, Oh I love Halloween. Seeing the children in their costumes come to the door and ring the bell. I used to give out chocolate candy. But, for the last few years I have changed my offering. I now buy a 5 gallon tub of ice cream. Each bell ringer gets a big scoop of ice cream in the bottom of their candy sack. The look of bewilderment / astonishment on the faces of the children and parents is priceless. Every child likes ice cream! 

Ice Cream, Ice Cream, we all scream for Ice Cream. 🍨

Ice cream.  That's as bad as putting a lump of coal in a xmas stocking. :biggrin:

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just checking out the new balcony cam for the first time. It's a little underwhelming. Listening to all the speculation that's gone on in the past from several members, I was expecting it to look more like this...😏

Inside kinky '50 Shades of Grey' sex dungeon hidden in sleepy commuter town  - Mirror Online

By heck, that be a proper Northern Council House balcony. Well done lad. :) 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's in the offcam area in the bathroom... No sound there so you can't hear the screams...

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Martina off out with very little on, a skirt that's is better called a belt that when she bends over you can see what she's had for her tea, Wouldn't take much to push her knickers to the side if she was up against a wall that's for sure 

A little rough going in when it's dry as a popcorn fart.   :biggrin:

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Martina off out with very little on, a skirt that's is better called a belt that when she bends over you can see what she's had for her tea, Wouldn't take much to push her knickers to the side if she was up against a wall that's for sure 

What did she have for tea?