Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

Il y a 2 heures, Adalbert a dit :

Tienes mucha razon.....solo blablabla....

The forum is becoming as boring as the apartment, four comments a day always saying the same thing (Martina goes out, Martina comes back, where did Martina go?, comes back drunk or sober, comes back without panties or with panties on backwards... ). The Groundhog Day.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, catalonia said:

The forum is becoming as boring as the apartment, four comments a day always saying the same thing (Martina goes out, Martina comes back, where did Martina go?, comes back drunk or sober, comes back without panties or with panties on backwards... ). The Groundhog Day.

Unfortunately, Taco is about the most interesting thing going on in the apartment these days...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Nobody is forced to read this forum. There are enough others.

I think this forum is very exciting to follow. Tell me a couple at RLC where the partner spends a number of nights alone outside the apartment. And when the partner (like Martina today) comes home at 6:39 in the morning, the partner kisses her seven times and caresses her bottom eight times within 20 minutes and she is boredly watching her cell phone. This is true love.

Tell me an RLC couple where the partner has hot lesbian sex with another woman and the male partner sits next door in the living room and plays computer games.

The annoyance comes from the fact that many RLC members see that most of the interesting stuff happens outside of the apartment.

However, a small group of forum members denies or trivializes everything and sometimes behave like censors. As a result, these people achieve exactly the opposite of what they want and provoke other members. Neither side has evidence of what is actually happening outside the apartments.

But there is evidence that there were many nights like the last night where Martina was out all night and often came home drunk or stoned.

I don't like these conflicting posts in the forum at all. I have described the reason for this already.

A specific suggestion: If these people with detailed knowledge know exactly what is happening during these nights, then please share it here. Then all the speculation is superfluous.

If they don't know themselves, they should keep quiet. Then the evidence to the contrary will be less.

Sorry, just my opinion.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

In the first place, of course, I am not obliged to read this forum, but I suppose that you can give your opinion, that is what a forum is for, to give your opinion, be it positive or negative. That the forum of this apartment is dead is an obvious fact, just look at how participation has been reduced lately and that is a consequence of the activity of the apartment, which is practically null or without any interest. As you yourself admit, the most interesting thing happens outside, not inside, and although many of you demand evidence, it does not take much imagination to reach some conclusions, Martina's lesbian relationship that we were able to contemplate every day is more distant, at least before our eyes. and I'm here to see, if I don't see I don't find it interesting to be going round and round if Nelly sees Martina in a parking lot or in a park. I'll confess that my main interest in following this apartment has been only one since then, to see if Martina would fuck Candela, but I gave up a long time ago 😪. And finally, I am from Barcelona and you must understand that if there is someone who knows about Marina's activities outside her apartment, they should not and cannot explain them, it is the intimacy of this lady, she has the perfect right to publicly share whatever she wants and that you don't want no. Anyway, dear friend, if you see a guy staggering out of a bar, you don't need to have been inside with a glass in his hand to know what he's been doing. Good weekend.😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, catalonia said:

In the first place, of course, I am not obliged to read this forum, but I suppose that you can give your opinion, that is what a forum is for, to give your opinion, be it positive or negative. That the forum of this apartment is dead is an obvious fact, just look at how participation has been reduced lately and that is a consequence of the activity of the apartment, which is practically null or without any interest. As you yourself admit, the most interesting thing happens outside, not inside, and although many of you demand evidence, it does not take much imagination to reach some conclusions, Martina's lesbian relationship that we were able to contemplate every day is more distant, at least before our eyes. and I'm here to see, if I don't see I don't find it interesting to be going round and round if Nelly sees Martina in a parking lot or in a park. I'll confess that my main interest in following this apartment has been only one since then, to see if Martina would fuck Candela, but I gave up a long time ago 😪. And finally, I am from Barcelona and you must understand that if there is someone who knows about Marina's activities outside her apartment, they should not and cannot explain them, it is the intimacy of this lady, she has the perfect right to publicly share whatever she wants and that you don't want no. Anyway, dear friend, if you see a guy staggering out of a bar, you don't need to have been inside with a glass in his hand to know what he's been doing. Good weekend.😉

1 hour ago, berty_47 said:

I think this forum is very exciting to follow. Tell me a couple at RLC where the partner spends a number of nights alone outside the apartment. And when the partner (like Martina today) comes home at 6:39 in the morning, the partner kisses her seven times and caresses her bottom eight times within 20 minutes and she is boredly watching her cell phone. This is true love.

Tell me an RLC couple where the partner has hot lesbian sex with another woman and the male partner sits next door in the living room and plays computer games.

The annoyance comes from the fact that many RLC members see that most of the interesting stuff happens outside of the apartment.

However, a small group of forum members denies or trivializes everything and sometimes behave like censors. As a result, these people achieve exactly the opposite of what they want and provoke other members. Neither side has evidence of what is actually happening outside the apartments.

But there is evidence that there were many nights like the last night where Martina was out all night and often came home drunk or stoned.

I don't like these conflicting posts in the forum at all. I have described the reason for this already.

A specific suggestion: If these people with detailed knowledge know exactly what is happening during these nights, then please share it here. Then all the speculation is superfluous.

If they don't know themselves, they should keep quiet. Then the evidence to the contrary will be less.

Sorry, just my opinion.

This is exactly what the forum is for: to exchange ideas about what is happening, or could happen or what we think happened and a little touch of fantasy of what we think. As any good tv Soap, we have all the "ingredient" with Martina and Alberto that motivates the curiosity and the interest to see the next episode....

But in all probability, Martina works in a night club and we all know that it is a place destined to make interesting meetings with other men and women.... and we know that Martina likes to meet people a lot. Of course, considering Martina's need to party (and that's quite normal), it gives her a lot of opportunities to have fun and a lot of possibilities..... and to make a lot of money from tips. We all know that we go to a club to meet people and if you see a girl like Martina, I know that men will have no problem fantasizing about lots of possibilities...and Martina will get what she wants easily...In a club, the 'big' night are weekend night ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Struts around the apartment with his little red rocket.   :biggrin:

I think he might have nailed his daughter a couple of times while she was visiting... The incestuous little bastard....

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Niemand is verplicht dit forum te lezen. Er zijn genoeg anderen.

Ik denk dat dit forum erg interessant is om te volgen. Vertel me een stel bij RLC waar de partner een aantal nachten alleen buiten het appartement doorbrengt. En als de partner (zoals Martina vandaag) om 6.39 uur thuiskomt, kust de partner haar zeven keer en streelt haar billen acht keer binnen 20 minuten en zit ze verveeld naar haar mobiele telefoon te kijken. Dit is ware liefde.

Vertel me een RLC-stel waar de partner hete lesbische seks heeft met een andere vrouw en de mannelijke partner naast de deur in de woonkamer zit en computerspelletjes speelt.

De ergernis komt van het feit dat veel RLC-leden zien dat de meeste interessante dingen buiten het appartement gebeuren.

Een kleine groep forumleden ontkent of bagatelliseert echter alles en gedraagt zich soms als censoren. Als gevolg hiervan bereiken deze mensen precies het tegenovergestelde van wat ze willen en provoceren ze andere leden. Geen van beide partijen heeft bewijs van wat er werkelijk buiten de appartementen gebeurt.

Maar er zijn aanwijzingen dat er veel avonden waren, zoals de laatste nacht waarop Martina de hele nacht weg was en vaak dronken of stoned thuiskwam.

Ik hou helemaal niet van deze tegenstrijdige berichten op het forum. De reden hiervoor heb ik al beschreven.

Een specifieke suggestie: Als deze mensen met gedetailleerde kennis precies weten wat er tijdens deze nachten gebeurt, deel het dan hier. Dan is alle speculatie overbodig.

Als ze het zelf niet weten, moeten ze zwijgen. Dan is het bewijs van het tegendeel minder.

Sorry, slechts mijn mening.

There are many here who know what's happening, that's why this app is. not interesting anymore.

9 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

There are many here who know what's happening, that's why this app is. not interesting anymore.

It is very simple.  When someone who knows something tells their story, they immediately get attacked.  It’s not worth it.  Some of the participants of the forum are very negative people.  There is no truth except their fantasy.  And their fantasies are mostly shit talking.  Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Sorry, just my opinion.

9 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

This is exactly what the forum is for: to exchange ideas about what is happening, or could happen or what we think happened and a little touch of fantasy of what we think. As any good tv Soap, we have all the "ingredient" with Martina and Alberto that motivates the curiosity and the interest to see the next episode....

But in all probability, Martina works in a night club and we all know that it is a place destined to make interesting meetings with other men and women.... and we know that Martina likes to meet people a lot. Of course, considering Martina's need to party (and that's quite normal), it gives her a lot of opportunities to have fun and a lot of possibilities..... and to make a lot of money from tips. We all know that we go to a club to meet people and if you see a girl like Martina, I know that men will have no problem fantasizing about lots of possibilities...and Martina will get what she wants easily...In a club, the 'big' night are weekend night ...

To you both, yes, we are not forced to read this forum, but the problem is it's full of gibberish & fantasy from you 2, it could be renamed "Fun2 & Berty's Fantasy world of speculation & assumption"

happy video art GIF by Zita NagyOh My God Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2