Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

It is very simple.  When someone who knows something tells their story, they immediately get attacked.  It’s not worth it.  Some of the participants of the forum are very negative people.  There is no truth except their fantasy.  And their fantasies are mostly shit talking.  Enjoy!

Stop talking to yourself or about yourself 🤣

Mirror, mirror, tell me....

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

To you both, yes, we are not forced to read this forum, but the problem is it's full of gibberish & fantasy from you 2, it could be renamed "Fun2 & Berty's Fantasy world of speculation & assumption"

happy video art GIF by Zita NagyOh My God Reaction GIF

Your are in a forum, search Dr. Google, "what is a forum",  Deep !

Just checking in on the Martina forum. WoW. I had to roll my pants legs up to wade through all this negativity. I need to step up to something depressing. I'll go watch Leora masturbate for the 1500 time.  

21 hours ago, catalonia said:

The forum is becoming as boring as the apartment, four comments a day always saying the same thing (Martina goes out, Martina comes back, where did Martina go?, comes back drunk or sober, comes back without panties or with panties on backwards... ). The Groundhog Day.

The forum is becoming as boring as the apartment, four comments a day always saying the same thing (Martina goes out, Martina comes back, where did Martina go?, comes back drunk or sober, comes back without panties or with panties on backwards... ). The Groundhog Day.

Four comments!!   Some forums 

Four comments!!   Some forums we wade through 4 pages and only learn the day of the week.

11 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Just checking in on the Martina forum. WoW. I had to roll my pants legs up to wade through all this negativity. I need to step up to something depressing. I'll go watch Leora masturbate for the 1500 time.  

Wow Chuck, you'd have to go back quite a few years to see the 1500th!  I think she's up to about 12457! (Just an estimate 🤔😜🤣)

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Wow Chuck, you'd have to go back quite a few years to see the 1500th!  I think she's up to about 12457! (Just an estimate 🤔😜🤣)

You were counting the number of times Leora masturbated.  Now that’s impressive!!

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Martina on the counter in the kitchen by the window in a discussion with Alberto out on the balcony.  Doesn't look to be a happy conversation.

My butt would hurt sitting like that on a countertop.

I'm just sayin'...