Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

On 10/13/2022 at 4:08 PM, Moosecini said:

The expressions on Alberto's face as Martina jerks him off are so weird!  It looks like he's completely disinterested and gets repeatedly distracted by the TV and other things.  Almost like he's thinking, "Go ahead and jerk my dick if you want, but it's boring." 😆  Of course, all that changes when she wraps her mouth around it!

I think thats what really annoys me about him, shes either playing with his dick or blowing him and he wants to watch tv the guys just a prick a total lazy "lover" I use the word lover very loosely he should be grateful that someone like her is willing to attend to him its no wonder shes out a lot 

2 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Zoekbericht

Een jonge aantrekkelijke vrouw uit Barcelona mist haar t-shirt sinds 12 oktober.

Ze verliet haar appartement op 1 oktober om 19:12 uur onder begeleiding. Toen ze de volgende ochtend om 7.03 uur alleen thuiskwam, terwijl ze zich uitkleedde, realiseerde ze zich dat haar nieuwe dure t-shirt op onverklaarbare wijze verloren was gegaan.

Beschrijving: Jonge mooie en aantrekkelijke vrouw, slank, ongeveer 25 jaar oud, lang bruin haar.
Kleding: zwarte beha, bruin slipje, strakke blauwe spijkerbroek, blauwe tanktop/T-shirt, wit overhemd met knoopsluiting en lange mouw, wit gevlekte sneakers, bruine ronde handtas, ketting, oorbellen.

Als u informatie kunt verstrekken over de verblijfplaats of de locatie van het T-shirt, neem dan hier contact met ons op.

Bij voorbaat bedankt.

zal bij haar vrienden liggen

5 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Search Notice

A young attractive woman from Barcelona has been missing her t-shirt since Oct. 12.

She left her apartment at 7:12 p.m. on Oct. 1, accompanied. When she came home alone at 7:03 the next morning, while undressing, she realized that her new expensive t-shirt had been inexplicably lost.

Description: Young pretty and attractive woman, slim, about 25 years old, long brown hair.
Clothing: Black bra, tan panties, tight blue jeans, blue tank top/T-shirt, white button down dress shirt-long sleeve, white spotted sneakers, brown round handbag, necklace, ear rings.

If you can provide any information on the whereabouts or the location of the T-shirt, please contact us here.

Thanks in advance.

Oh berty, there is a perfectly reasonable and innocent explanation on how Martina :angel:  lost her blue tank top/t-shirt, that was tucked into her tight blue jeans and was under a white long sleeve dress shirt. ....  ???? ....  errrrr .... I'll get back to you on that!  :huh:

11 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Search Notice

A young attractive woman from Barcelona has been missing her t-shirt since Oct. 12.

She left her apartment at 7:12 p.m. on Oct. 1, accompanied. When she came home alone at 7:03 the next morning, while undressing, she realized that her new expensive t-shirt had been inexplicably lost.

Description: Young pretty and attractive woman, slim, about 25 years old, long brown hair.
Clothing: Black bra, tan panties, tight blue jeans, blue tank top/T-shirt, white button down dress shirt-long sleeve, white spotted sneakers, brown round handbag, necklace, ear rings.

If you can provide any information on the whereabouts or the location of the T-shirt, please contact us here.

Thanks in advance.

If it helps, I'm helping the girl you mention find her way back to her apartment because she's pretty intoxicated and doesn't remember where she lives and I'm pretty intoxicated myself and she keeps mumbling to me, "where's my Taco"? I don't know if she is talking about her boyfriend or someone else. But I don't know where she's been for the last few hours but I have to get her some clothes because she can't walk like that in the streets...I'll let you know ....

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

If it helps, I'm helping the girl you mention find her way back to her apartment because she's pretty intoxicated and doesn't remember where she lives and I'm pretty intoxicated myself and she keeps mumbling to me, "where's my Taco"? I don't know if she is talking about her boyfriend or someone else. But I don't know where she's been for the last few hours but I have to get her some clothes because she can't walk like that in the streets...I'll let you know ....

Other information at the moment, she asks me to call Nelly to come and get her but who is Nelly, she doesn't really know but she saw this name on her cell phone with pictures. She shows me the pictures and it's totally Wow! 

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Other information at the moment, she asks me to call Nelly to come and get her but who is Nelly, she doesn't really know but she saw this name on her cell phone with pictures. She shows me the pictures and it's totally Wow! 

She mentions that she lives on RLC street but it's not the name of a street, I don't understand what she means...

1 minute ago, girlsfun2 said:

She mentions that she lives on RLC street but it's not the name of a street, I don't understand what she means...

she says to me "where is Michael ?" and she fell asleep.....

Tonight our princess left at 2004. Usual prep for going out. Shower, straighten hair, make-up. Black panties and bra, light blue shorts, black T-shirt, olive green long sleeve cotton shirt as a jacket. Double check on blush make-up, mirror inspection, looking good, out the door.   A lot of hair preparation and attention to make-up ...... for going out to play Bingo. 

black panties:  when Martina put them on she looked in the mirror, front, side, back. I thought, what does it matter?, no one is going to see your panties!

light blue shorts:  ????? in October? It's damn cold at night.

Alberto watched Martina get ready for the evening, smiling.

I wonder if Martina will return in the morning wearing a blue tank top/t-shirt?