Masha - 2022 #8

Pete1960

15 hours ago, moos54 said:

Tell me you never move when you sleep? Just because those feet move doesn't mean she's fully conscious
But that doesn't come to mind because you live in a fantasy world

Also I noticed that Masha had put earplugs in her ears before retiring.😴

3 hours ago, philo said:

Has anyone ever asked themselves.."what is a global moderator?" Is it the same person who has been trying to practice the art of the game better known as the "long con"? That same art best described by P.T. Barnum when he bragged " There is a sucker born every minute"? I see someone who uses his limited knowledge of public apathy to empower himself with self appointed status. I see him perpetrating this status with never having any accomplishment with merit. He relies on evidence that the tendency of many is to respect what represents as authority. So anyone with the right emoji will garner support on a media platform, where anonymity is his friend and where facts don't matter if people perceive you as in charge.     

wow never expected to find such high brow comments here ... I just saw a new girl in the thumbs and wanted to know if there was any fucking sucking stories worth hearing about ... I remain in the shallow end of the Cam Caps Pool 

5 hours ago, philo said:

I'm not going to debate you on this because obviously don't know what you are talking about. Unless you have the experience of having been in a similar situation, there is no way that you know what was possible under the covers. You are only talking about the same thing as everyone else..what we were able to observe and what is our perception of what we saw.  I have had a similar experience and (trust me) when a woman backs her ass up to you, then nature has a way of helping the pussy find the dick.

you see, every time someone sees things differently from you, you have to try to discredit them in the eyes of the forum, that's what bothers me and unfortunately also confirms my previous comments

20 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Can anybody explain to me what the hell is going on in Masha's apartment? Dina and Elvis???? WTF 

In fact, this is not the Dina of the past.
my memory: cool, self-confident, standing above things, with both feet firmly on the ground. rather dismissive of clumsy male advances.

So perhaps everything is staged to counteract the disinterest in the apartment or to give these "E****" a better profile?
but i'm speculating...i haven't followed the apartment and its occupants for a long time....so maybe i've got the wrong picture and it's actually "life"???🙄🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I see Masha is up to her usual lets tease them about having a threesome crap again ,this has happened how often now so they will slowly work up to actual sex after she has milked it out as long as she can 

She wants to keep in her mind the actual thing that destroyed her actual relationship she had when first boarding RLC. 

We all know how well that went.   :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She wants to keep in her mind the actual thing that destroyed her actual relationship she had when first boarding RLC. 

We all know how well that went.   :biggrin:

the thing that ruined her relationship with sasha was the fact she is a slut and will pretty much fuck anyone

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the thing that ruined her relationship with sasha was the fact she is a slut and will pretty much fuck anyone

Invited others into the relationship and spoiled it.  Started with Dick & Jane and Dasha moved in and became the homewrecker.  :biggrin: