Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #19

Pete1960

42 minutes ago, Anode said:

I absolutely do not flatter myself, but there are those who think that I am denigrating Paul for free when it is only the  truth that is happening .

You have been denigrating Paul every day since he arrived back practically, why continuously spew out the same garbage when everyone who has watched RLC over the years is well aware of what he is like….But it’s her choice, what is it about that you don’t comprehend exactly ?

Laura comes with baggage ( Paul ) if you don't like the package the simple solution is to do what I have done.....LEAVE RLC !! 

But of course that would be too simple for you to come to terms with wouldn't it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Leora is in love with Paul. He is in love with her. 

She isn't in love with anyone on here, therefore she won't dump/send back/fire etc him just to please a subscriber.

If Leora didn't like a subscribers wife/girlfriend/boyfriend, would they dump them simply to please her?

Please have common sense people. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

43 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora is in love with Paul. He is in love with her. 

She isn't in love with anyone on here, therefore she won't dump/send back/fire etc him just to please a subscriber.

If Leora didn't like a subscribers wife/girlfriend/boyfriend, would they dump them simply to please her?

Please have common sense people. 

Leora would be trampled by Paul for love, unfortunately that's the way it is.

But Leora is also a 31-year-old adult, if she doesn't want to be with Paul anymore she knows how to do it. 

• Upvote 4