Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #19

Pete1960

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

it must be very hot for Paulo to be naked in bedย 

๐ŸŒก๏ธ4ยฐ in the czech republicย 

Fucking hell you are calling him after youย  forย  fuck sake have a wank pulo pauloย 

ย 

Leora wearing panties with her legs open for the past hour teasing viewership has me wondering... Does RLC pay by how long a viewer(s) stay on one channel (using analytics), or just a flat rate fee + stipend for food and 'such'?

15 minutes ago, Howard said:

ย 

Leora wearing panties with her legs open for the past hour teasing viewership has me wondering... Does RLC pay by how long a viewer(s) stay on one channel (using analytics), or just a flat rate fee + stipend for food and 'such'?

Damn good question.ย  I (IMHO) think she's not into it whole hog anymore. She used to get dripping wet and had a naughty look as she enjoyed being watched.ย  Now it's like punching a time clock.ย  Just my feelings.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Damn good question.ย  I (IMHO) think she's not into it whole hog anymore. She used to get dripping wet and had a naughty look as she enjoyed being watched.ย  Now it's like punching a time clock.ย  Just my feelings.

She punches a timeclock 90% of the time she bates.ย  As for her time with Paul, since he's usually good for 1-2x/week getting a semi-stiffie, I think that's genuine.

Still, she generates lots (if not most) traffic for RLC then any other channel. She must get some kind of 'bonus' for that.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Howard said:

ย 

They get a free furnished apartment all utilities paid, and they get a monthly income likely about 2,000 Euro.

48 minutes ago, Howard said:

She punches a timeclock 90% of the time she bates.ย  As for her time with Paul, since he's usually good for 1-2x/week getting a semi-stiffie, I think that's genuine.

Still, she generates lots (if not most) traffic for RLC then any other channel. She must get some kind of 'bonus' for that.

Her magnificent ass now with covers pulled aside for the camera. Will she or won't she.

I've been told the best thing for a headache is an orgasm. You go, girl.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

I (IMHO) think she's not into it whole hog anymore.

Paul changed the dynamics of the apartment and Leora is actually more restricted or hindered by Paul in doing her "anything goes" performances. I believe she is still wild, horny and has strong urges to treat her viewers but with Paul around she has had to control herself. She is not as loose and fancy free now. When she was living alone her main focus was being an exhibitionist for all her paid subscribers and followers. Now her main focus is Paul so she had to cut back on the showtimes. I suspect Leora misses all the praise, glory, attention and comments that she received prior to Paul's arrival. Does this bother Leora. Personally I think it does. She has Paul but at the cost of losing her fan base???ย 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul changed the dynamics of the apartment and Leora is actually more restricted or hindered by Paul in doing her "anything goes" performances. I believe she is still wild, horny and has strong urges to treat her viewers but with Paul around she has had to control herself. She is not as loose and fancy free now. When she was living alone her main focus was being an exhibitionist for all her paid subscribers and followers. Now her main focus is Paul so she had to cut back on the showtimes. I suspect Leora misses all the praise, glory, attention and comments that she received prior to Paul's arrival. Does this bother Leora. Personally I think it does. She has Paul but at the cost of losing her fan base???ย 

Makes sense to me.