New couple Marta and David

bueno al final solo tengo un par de dudas, me queda hasta el dia 11 como basico,si me hago premium me cobran la diferencia mas o menos 15€  y al final del mes todo junto,o me cobran todo de golpe y empieza otra vez. de todas formas es muy caro por otra pareja mas,pagar a mayores 15€ .

si se molesta usted en leer post anteriores esta la respuesta

MENSAJE DE RLF POR CORREO .

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

As we can see at this moment you have an active Standard subscription.

Unfortunately, there is no way to upgrade from Standard to Premium. You will need to cancel your Standard subscription and join us with the Premium option for $44.95 when your current subscription will be expired.

Thank you.

gracias mil,pero me leo casi todo y  eso no lo habia visto,debio pasarseme,un lapsus,otra vez gracias darkman,

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

los amigos sobran , todo el dia metidos en casa no hay intimidad , pero bueno esta gente por lo menos no tiene xbox ,psp , iphod , pc , laktop , etc etc , el movil y ya esta , tienen una pinta rara pero mucha mas vida social que otros mas decentes , no me desagradan y ella esta potable 100%, tiene un señor culazo , esperemos a ver en la cama que tal .

I am not here to spit in the faces of those that had jumped on a soap box in order to castigate someone whom I know to be a decent person.  I'm not trying to start a range war between those that jump to certain conclusions or that might try to make themselves feel better by attacking someone for having the courage to speak his own mind.

I would only hope that you would hold that same sort of contempt towards those black comedians that use that very same word constantly, for the mere sake of drawing upon themselves a cheap laugh, or towards those very uplifting, and morally sound, rappers, that have done so much good in the community by instilling a sense of self-worth to so many young and susceptible white girls. 

And just to be fair about this, You yourself have used stereotyping comments towards them.  Dancing?  Big dicks?  Is that all that a black man should be noted for.  Of course not, and I realize that you were merely trying to defend them, or you would have mentioned, car jacking, armed robbery, drive by shootings, rape, murder, or burning down cities, or leaving behind so many fatherless children.  But to your credit, you didn't. 

So why do a lot of otherwise decent white folks fear Blacks?  I don't know?  And unfortunately we no longer have Nichol Simpson to be able to ask that very poignant question.  But maybe it's because they have good memories, or are more willing to face the truth about certain things, when it's been demonstrated so many times before in the past.

Thanks Woody, but we took it off board to the PM area. I basically said the same thing, but have not received and answer as of yet. hollywood has a life and doesn't live on the Internet, which is a good thing.

Woodwoker about your list.  It is sad that rape, Robbery ectt..  Noes no boundaries it affects ll types of  Race, Religions and Genders,  We need to bring back some of the old songs from the 1960's about peace and getting along. 

I'd like to learn something about Marta and David in this thread. But I guess I won't.

Unfortunately the English speakers have gone way off topic (as usual, they do this when they get bored) and the Spanish speakers who have the valuable information write in a dialect that makes translate.google.com vomit disconnected chunks of nonsense.

:-\

I'd like to learn something about Marta and David in this thread. But I guess I won't.

Unfortunately the English speakers have gone way off topic (as usual, they do this when they get bored) and the Spanish speakers who have the valuable information write in a dialect that makes translate.google.com vomit disconnected chunks of nonsense.

Si.

ROTFLMAO. Too true, Rodent. It's just that what Woody posted was true. Facts don't lie.

This isn't the great days of the 60's with long hair, naked women in the parks, good dragon or blotter, maybe a few Orange Barrels, Cheech and Chong joints, etc... This is the mid 2010's. People are fucked up. It's the poisons put in the foods by Monsanto and others to twist your mind into their way of thinking.

This way mind control simply by your iPad, Nook, Tablet or phone it within easy reach of the Government. They have to start slow and condition you first. But until they shut down all of the private ranches, and farms, not everyone will play to this tune. So it will take time to fully implement.

Rodent. Look at the pics that are posted of these two. Trust me, pal, they ain't my type or yours. Why bother? Let's try and right the demise of the free world by the Liberals.

The Beaner isn't a paid member of CC. He'll never see them unless they are hosted off site.

Trust me Beaner, you aren't missing anything. She looks like a white Jamaican with the nigger style hair. Oh. Excuse me. I might have offended someone. The dreadlocks. He's better looking than she is and that ain't sayin' much.

Start calling people "crackers" instead. It's politically acceptable to call people crackers, and no one will be offended. And last time I checked, you can buy crackers in a multitude of colors. :D

(Oh -- and, judging from their demeanor, they probably prefer to do crack, anyway.)