B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Dandy Candy is back again.... The first couple of stays I never really felt she was very Dandy. More like one of those fruitcakes that people give out during the holidays that no one ever eats and just throws away.

It hard to believe it has been 4 years since her last stay.

She never really gave the voyeurs a reason to miss her !!!!

120d.jpg

• Haha 1

With the arrival of Candy, now it made more sense to me that Serafima didn't take the master bedroom because it seems that Candy is more veteran even I have not seen Candy in her first 2 stays and I don't know how her previous stays went.

I miss Esmi more now. The arrival of Serafima and Candy at B1 showed me and proved that it is really hard to replace Esmi and Zabava. They were really good participants.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Candy! ❤️ That is definitely an interesting choice by RLC. I liked her last time. An interesting girl with many interesting habits. 😉 But I fear we might have a conflict coming very soon. 😅 When the clean and tidy Serafima gets to meet the not so clean and tidy Candy. 😮 But I will have popcorn ready when the fighting breaks out. 🍿😎

I really hope she still has a boyfriend that will come visit her frequently though. 🤞🏻 This is Candy's 3rd time on RLC. She never did anything when she was here alone, but she had open sex when her boyfriend visited last time. 👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Candy! ❤️ That is definitely an interesting choice by RLC. I liked her last time. An interesting girl with many interesting habits. 😉 But I fear we might have a conflict coming very soon. 😅 When the clean and tidy Serafima gets to meet the not so clean and tidy Candy. 😮 But I will have popcorn ready when the fighting breaks out. 🍿😎

I really hope she still has a boyfriend that will come visit her frequently though. 🤞🏻 This is Candy's 3rd time on RLC. She never did anything when she was here alone, but she had open sex when her boyfriend visited last time. 👍🏼

This says everything that is currently wrong with RLC.  I REST MY CASE!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Well at least RLC is consistant...another of the worst tenants.  Three of them together.  Candy had her boy friend living in B4 for some time, so I guess this will be no different.  Another guy in this apartment fucking up any hope of an atmosphere.  Girls hiding and fully dressed less they are seen by him.  Not that Sera and the other girl are doing anything anyway.

Congrats RLC another FAIL!

Not to mention that she is butt fucking ugly!

WTF is wrong with you. It's not the guys who make an apartment boring, but residents like e.g. Serafima. 

Just take a look at B2 for example. There, guys are more or less regular visitors and they have a great atomosphere there. Just yesterday they have made little party until after 2pm. A real party were they actually interact with each other and don't just put on a show for the camera for 1-2 hours like puppets and otherwise pass the time on their smartphones. 

Again, The crucial point for a successful cast is, as I have always said, that interesting personalities are in the cast who are really willing to live in the apartments. Ah, and looking good doesn't hurt either.