Dasha & Sasha and Tasha #1 (2022)

Noldus

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So Tasha is THEIR gf? Not just a roommate?

I do not know.
They chose names with close resemblance (as they did in Rome). maybe that allows conclusions to be drawn about the further life of the three.
RLC also describes Tasha as their friend. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, rado07 said:

I do not know.
They chose names with close resemblance (as they did in Rome). maybe that allows conclusions to be drawn about the further life of the three.

Understood.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I have an indiscretion, soon Pasha, Casha, Nasha and Rasha will also join, as soon as this happens I will renew my subscription

might be good to keep Rasha away.... with these old whores there is enough diseases being shared 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Catmaster said:

What will Masha say, when she finds out? 👿

oh she will come to' save the day' and try and fuck the new friend and her old friends and any guest friends they might have ... 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, rado07 said:

I do not know.

With Tasha as a participant, and not an unnamed guest, I think we will have to wait and see how ;friendly' she is with Sasha and Dasha, or whether she will bring 'guests' to the apartment and earn her keep.

I am certain RLC has already discussed with the three of them the nature of Tasha's 'participation.

-------------

I wonder if this first RLC outpost in Montenegro will be followed by other apartments, filled with Russian emigres from Saint Petersburg and Moscow.  Eva?  Sam?  The B-1 quartet? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rado07 said:

I do not know.

A fuck friend.  :biggrin:

Has anyone found out where this apartment is located ? or not yet ?  The apartment looks very nice. 

For the participation of Tasha, I don't think that she will be the third wheel in the relationship as it happened with Sasha, Masha & Dasha and most people know what happened at the end. 

I don't think that Dasha will allow this to happen because that means Sasha will leave Dasha and run away with Tasha.  I know this will disappoint many members on here. 

I can be right or wrong in this speculation but I was right when I previously stated that Esmi would never bring a guy to B1 and have sex with him on cams. 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I pretty much am only interested in Tasha. I was a big fan of hers when she was on VH way back. A shame she lost so much weight though. I liked her body back then.

Sadly that can be said about many of the girls that return...😞