Esenia & Dima (2023) #1

Pete1960

On 8/2/2023 at 12:33 AM, moos54 said:

it's not just the sex to watch, they are very fun in the end when you really watch them
At the time of the maintenance, Esenia was preparing to leave the apartment, so either there is no one there, and the apartment has crashed, or RLC or others are planning to do some work in the apartment.
I don't think they want to leave RLC at all

The relationship dynamic is certainly unusual, and I believe characterised by many misunderstandings. Nevertheless, it seems to work. The fact that thier sex is now less hidden shows a positive trend in relation to RLC. I would be surprised if they leave RLC now. 

In my opinion, even with very little happens, this is not the worst cast RLC has at the moment. I would like to see them get a bigger appartment where they can also occasionally keep out of each other's way. I think the flat there is more suitable for only one person, probably often used by people who work in a different city than the family lives in and only speend four nights a week there. A little more space would probably improve the relationship in general and therefore also the sex life.

• Upvote 1

Nothing in the apartment seems to have changed--except as noted a new tv, --still same number of cams and no different views.  Still the same hole in the wall.  It shouldn't take over 24 hours to install a new TV. The only thing that hopefully has changed is their activities--maybe all that time was spent in counselling 😏,