Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

È la giornata piena di sorprese, non avrei mai potuto immaginare che Elvis non fosse italiano, penso che parlino polacco o ceco con l'ospite femminile e sembri la lingua madre, questo non me lo sarei mai aspettato.. 

Correction: Elvis is from Montenegro

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Correzione: Elvis viene dal Montenegro

It seemed that Elvis and his friend speak Albanian and instead he is from Montenegro and this explains a lot to me. Doubts I had about him and his story. Drug dealer and prison now, after detention, on probation

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s the full day of surprises , I never could imagine that Elvis isn’t Italian , I think they are speaking Polish or Czech  with the female guest and looks like the mother language , this I never expected .. 

Me neither. He has a strong Roman accent so i assumed he was an Italian from Rome. Apparently he is half Italian and half Montenegrin (if he is from Montenegro).

32 minutes ago, poncherello said:

It seemed that Elvis and his friend speak Albanian and instead he is from Montenegro and this explains a lot to me. Doubts I had about him and his story. Drug dealer and prison now, after detention, on probation

This was not Albanian , I assure you 😇 .. 

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

A prima vista la ragazza ha una certa somiglianza con Elvis. Forse è una parente?

It depends on where she sleeps, if she goes on the sofa she is a close relative, if she sleeps with him she is a distant relative .........

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Me neither. He has a strong Roman accent so i assumed he was an Italian from Rome. Apparently he is half Italian and half Montenegrin (if he is from Montenegro).

The language they are speaking isn’t of any Slavic resemblance .. I am very good with languages due to my job and in the beginning it looked like polish but then some words used plus the accent  sounded like Czech / Slovak .. in any case ,the surprise is that , as very well you mention , Italian might be a language that he grew up learning as a child or one of his parents might be Italian and the other from the other country he speaks fluently ..