B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

3 hours ago, Machevh said:

jealousy? of a web character?
besides not being popular here, Tim didn't even like his fellow adventurers. I don't think anyone is sorry, no one even came to say hello... maybe they'll throw a party tonight without him.
Tani is a smart girl as well as attractive, she will soon find someone better

I'll admit, I would have been jealous if Radislava ever had a guy.  But I was perfectly happy seeing her with another woman.

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

While Rani doesn't get a shower for days, Kimb is on her second bath of the day. Just like she does every day.

A perfect place to give us a show...she is a pretty girl and the lighting is very good.

9 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

I don't think Tim has left. he has left too much of his stuff

so therefore has gone on a small trip like others have and will  be back

soon. Tani does not seem to be upset by his leaving so she thinks he coming back

He packed all his clothes.  He even checked every drawer in the wardrobe closet to be sure he didn't leave any clothes.  He left behind toiletries as he probably would need to bring a small suitcase and take them as checked baggage.   One cannot pack liquids above a very small amount in carry-on baggage.  He would be stopped at the security checkpoint and told to dispose of the bottles / cans.

We will know for certain tomorrow.  Either his name will disappear, or he will be listed as on vacation.  And of course, if Svetlana appears in his room, that will confirm that he has gone.