Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, joyer said:

Wow ! if that dog could speak...

😂 sure he could tell us a lot of stories but since he is a gentleman he keeps all the secrets to himself.😂

So but now  all are sleeping till late afternoon...

4 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

Don't blame Martina, Alberto or the other girl.  Blame the the limp dick with the other girl.

He is new, and as is so often the case, it takes a bit before the mind get used to the cameras. It deserves respect that the guests did not give up and were successful in the end. 

In terms of sexual content, this apartment probably added the most essential events in all of RLC this new year. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

He is new, and as is so often the case, it takes a bit before the mind get used to the cameras. It deserves respect that the guests did not give up and were successful in the end. 

In terms of sexual content, this apartment probably added the most essential events in all of RLC this new year. 

I'm pissed I missed it even though so many criticized it.  I don't recall M&A ever doing anything (on cam) in a group.  I would have loved to see them regardless of any issues any of them may have had.  Oh well.  If anyone has it recorded, PM me and let me know.  Looking through the blurry rewind video thumbnails, I only seem to see 1 on 1 action in the bedroom or the guest room.  None of them seem to show all 4 at once.

7 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I'm pissed I missed it even though so many criticized it.  I don't recall M&A ever doing anything (on cam) in a group.  I would have loved to see them regardless of any issues any of them may have had.  Oh well.  If anyone has it recorded, PM me and let me know.  Looking through the blurry rewind video thumbnails, I only seem to see 1 on 1 action in the bedroom or the guest room.  None of them seem to show all 4 at once.

The video will probably not be share here, because they have a watermark and publication can result in a banned accout. 

If I understand it correctly, with RLC premium access you would get access to the last 24h of recoding directly. That would still include this event, if you are fast. 

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

The number one in the recorded video list and the video on place 19 might be the right ones.😉

From replay, Martina and her gf lock themselves in the bathroom out of cam range. This is about 07:45.  Alberto finally gets in and sees the two of them and begins chastising Martina with much hand gestures.  When Martina reappears in cam view her panties are at her ankles.  The foursome set begins soon thereafter.