Noldus

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

look like you missed this 😁

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

and this 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Interesting, that after sitting on the couch all day, and napping during the evening,  Alberto could not find the energy to take Taco for his "nature" walk. Martina had to return, walk the dog, then go back out. Alberto, get off your ass!  

10 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Glijmiddel, Zal een zware nacht worden:wink:

Ok, so I'm a little slow. Why would Martina put a bottle of (sex) lubricant in her purse before going out? Oh, I know, a friend of Martina's is running low and has a need, the shops are closed, and Martina (kind hearted friend) is willing to share. 😉

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Ok, so I'm a little slow. Why would Martina put a bottle of (sex) lubricant in her purse before going out? Oh, I know, a friend of Martina's is running low and has a need, the shops are closed, and Martina (kind hearted friend) is willing to share. 😉

It could be hand cream.  Unless someone has noticed a dark colored plastic bottle like that being used for sex.  Of course these kinds of lotions are somewhat interchangeable.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It could be hand cream.  Unless someone has noticed a dark colored plastic bottle like that being used for sex.  Of course these kinds of lotions are somewhat interchangeable.

That would be the bottle. It was used and passed around during the resent "4sum" event. Alberto pored so much lube on Martina's backside/ass it reminded me of drowning a stack of pancakes in maple syrup. 😋  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

That would be the bottle. It was used and passed around during the resent "4sum" event. Alberto pored so much lube on Martina's backside/ass it reminded me of drowning a stack of pancakes in maple syrup. 😋  

Martina gave lubricants to Marta during the sex-a-thon by the two couples.  These two couples were not sexual strangers before the New Year's weekend party.  Hours before the sex-a-thon, Marta and her bf are naked in the guest room bed, and Martina walks in wearing a corset that does not hide her breasts or pussy.  Shortly thereafter, Alberto walks into the room, nude and with an erection.   All very casual. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Martina gave lubricants to Marta during the sex-a-thon by the two couples.  These two couples were not sexual strangers before the New Year's weekend party.  Hours before the sex-a-thon, Marta and her bf are naked in the guest room bed, and Martina walks in wearing a corset that does not hide her breasts or pussy.  Shortly thereafter, Alberto walks into the room, nude and with an erection.   All very casual. 

lmao, yeah that's very casual 🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Interesting, that after sitting on the couch all day, and napping during the evening,  Alberto could not find the energy to take Taco for his "nature" walk. Martina had to return, walk the dog, then go back out. Alberto, get off your ass!  

I beg to differ on the “get off your ass” comment. When Alberto's dog was alive, and I had a subscription, I seldom remember Martina taking Blacky out.  Alberto takes Martina’s dog (Taco) out frequently and about as much as she does when she is on camera and available. Taco is part of Martina trying to look good for the camera. I am told her dog (Taco) may not be her priority (Taco is there for the cameras only) and less a priority when it is time to engage with her off camera friends.  Martina returned home for the lubricant while her friends waited, it was not to take out the dog. 

Here is what I received when I ask about Alberto; not only does he work hard 5 days a week, sometimes 6; but he also cleans the entire apartment, washes, and folds the clothes, buys groceries, and makes dinner.  

Nothing against your disrespecting girlfriend, which she directs only towards Alberto, what does your girlfriend do beside 35% studying, 25% sleeping (when she is home), 15% time on the phone, 30% out of the apartment entertaining herself and her friends. Lastly, I am sure your favorite and the only thing she may be good for 5% showing her vagina for the cameras.  

Unfortunately, I have said it many times before, and no matter if they are FWB, with an open relationship, she has a lot to learn about morals and respecting the ones who really love you. Not the fake love and acting she depictions for the camera and the money.  Respect and morals she will not read about in a book but must be learned. “What goes around, comes around”!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, thetwatwatcher said:

where's the link to new year 4some party?

Someday you might find it somewhere in the www. or if you have a premium membership and if you are fast you still can find it in RLC replay.

4 hours ago, yelt said:

I beg to differ on the “get off your ass” comment. When Alberto's dog was alive, and I had a subscription, I seldom remember Martina taking Blacky out.  Alberto takes Martina’s dog (Taco) out frequently and about as much as she does when she is on camera and available. Taco is part of Martina trying to look good for the camera. I am told her dog (Taco) may not be her priority (Taco is there for the cameras only) and less a priority when it is time to engage with her off camera friends.  Martina returned home for the lubricant while her friends waited, it was not to take out the dog. 

Here is what I received when I ask about Alberto; not only does he work hard 5 days a week, sometimes 6; but he also cleans the entire apartment, washes, and folds the clothes, buys groceries, and makes dinner.  

Nothing against your disrespecting girlfriend, which she directs only towards Alberto, what does your girlfriend do beside 35% studying, 25% sleeping (when she is home), 15% time on the phone, 30% out of the apartment entertaining herself and her friends. Lastly, I am sure your favorite and the only thing she may be good for 5% showing her vagina for the cameras.  

Unfortunately, I have said it many times before, and no matter if they are FWB, with an open relationship, she has a lot to learn about morals and respecting the ones who really love you. Not the fake love and acting she depictions for the camera and the money.  Respect and morals she will not read about in a book but must be learned. “What goes around, comes around”!!

I have the opposite opinion. During Alberto's lengthy " time off " it was an irritation ( pissed me off ) that it was Martina taking the dogs for a walk at 2 or 3 am in the morning, while Alberto slept on the couch. Martina walking the streets of Barcelona at 2/3 am, night after night. I was thinking of Martina's safety. Alberto nice and safe on his couch. 

I'm not going to give Alberto an atta-boy. As the saying goes, " Been there, done that, got the T-shirt "  I am no stranger to a 56 hour work week, vacuum-dust-mop .... plus windows, 3 loads of laundry a week, Friday 7-9 am Groceries .... including groceries for an elderly aunt confined by Covid, and meal preparation is a shared task. So, I'm not going to give Alberto a pat on the back for being helpful around the house.

I have no illusions of Martina being "the girl next door", "a good girl", or "a saint". Her conduct is sometimes shocking to me, but hay, Martina is her own person. As a senior American, I have no idea what her Spanish upbringing was like, family life, wealth, school, friends, drugs? From what I have seen, she seems to have turned out OK. Does she like to party .... yeah,  sexually adventuress .... yeah, able to buckle down and apply herself to studies .... yeah, she has qualities both good and ah .... questionable. Whatever the relationship between Martina and Alberto is, I guess it works for them.   I watch, and it is not for me to judge.   

• Upvote 2

On 1/5/2023 at 5:20 PM, JenniferMom said:

I actually think Martina and Alberto are doing well and as I have stated before you are probably right that there is nothing to see here.   I have always acknowledged that you likely more right than wrong.  She loves to party away from Alberto but it seems to work for them.  She seems resigned to stick with Alberto even though it's not always been happy happy between them.  I was excited about the foursome this past weekend but it was really not that exciting ... along the lines of Anthony/Carlos and others in B5.

@JenniferMom  

I hope all is well.  Are Martina and Alberto bind by the funds received to give the appearance they are doing well or are they acting? Are they bound by an open marriage and not FWB, as the reason Martina does not leave.  Can or has Martina persuaded someone from her outside activities to understands her situation and tolerate her bisexuality and mis-guided behaviors? If so, perhaps we will finally see her reject having sex from or with Alberto? If not, perhaps the outsiders only look at Martina for sexual activity as she looks at them? 

I agree with your assessment of the foursome. Okay, I have not seen the performance, but I've read nothing that indicates the foursome was outstanding or had a "Wow" factor. 

Was the foursome the finale for Alberto and Martina?  How much longer will Alberto but up with these unstoppable overnighters. 

For me, so many questions and in the end, I would want for them both to live a happy existence away from RLC.