Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

So, from what I gather, the "other guy" had issues and it was "boring".  Couple questions...

1. Did they swap or did they not have time before the other guy limped out?

2. Does anyone think they might have swapped if there wasn't a limp noodle in the room?

3. When did her brother show up?  I couldn't imagine that HE would be involved in that but after him watching her shower... nothing would really surprise me. 🤣

1 hour ago, moules said:

De la repetición, Martina y su novia se encierran en el baño fuera del alcance de la cámara. Esto es alrededor de las 07:45. Alberto finalmente entra y los ve a los dos y comienza a regañar a Martina con muchos gestos con las manos. Cuando Martina reaparece en la vista de cámara, sus bragas están en sus tobillos. El conjunto de cuatro comienza poco después.

no entra por que se cerraron con cerrojo por dentro

2 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Who is that houseguest that came back with Alberto and the dog? Dont think Ive seen her before.

She was there the last two days

4 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

Guest Girl 3-Part "Shower" : Bottom, Chest, Hair

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

And here is when she showered

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

Who is that houseguest that came back with Alberto and the dog? Dont think Ive seen her before.

Hi, which one do you mean ? The girl with her friend is Marta an old friend of Martina and Alberto who visit them recently. The other girl with the black hair is also a friend of the both. All have arrived on saturday for the New Years celebration and stay for some days. Also her brother was their for some time. Hope this helps you

P.s. most of this infos and what happened can also be found in the postings here but might be a bit more effort to read them.😉