Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

8 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Hi, which one do you mean ? The girl with her friend is Marta an old friend of Martina and Alberto who visit them recently. The other girl with the black hair is also a friend of the both. All have arrived on saturday for the New Years celebration and stay for some days. Also her brother was their for some time. Hope this helps you

P.s. most of this infos and what happened can also be found in the postings here but might be a bit more effort to read them.😉

The one with the black hair. I know who the others are.

Thanks.

I think we have to accept that not all friends are as open minded as Marta and her friend are. We have also seen that this can change after some visits, let's give her some time. We will see what will happen. Also fine for me if she doesn't change her behaviour since she is only a visitor.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

I think we have to accept that not all friends are as open minded as Marta and her friend are. We have also seen that this can change after some visits, let's give her some time. We will see what will happen. Also fine for me if she doesn't change her behaviour since she is only a visitor.

She doesnt seem to be enjoying herself that much. It would appear shes been left in Albertos care. The others seem to have left the building.

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

0400 . . Intrigued that Martina is not home yet on a weekday night.  I know she has night classes and comes home late but, this seems unusual. 

Somebody mentioned to me something about an unwell family member. Dont know whether its fact or speculation.

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

0400 . . Intrigued that Martina is not home yet on a weekday night.  I know she has night classes and comes home late but, this seems unusual. 

Maybe Martina is hanging around with Nelly 😉