Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

After 3 consecutive years ( if I remember correctly ) that the villa was the place that around this time we had things happening , M&A’s apartment this year takes the “ prize “ of the New Year’s “ Things happening “  😌 

Let’s see what kind of comments are going to be posted after today’s incidents . HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone 😊😊

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

This is one of the sorriest attempts at sex I've ever seen on this site. First time ever they do something wild and neither of the guys can perform... 

I'll go back to watching the boring party at B4. Nothing will happen there but at least it's not awkward to watch.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is one of the sorriest attempts at sex I've ever seen on this site. First time ever they do something wild and neither of the guys can perform... 

I'll go back to watching the boring party at B4. Nothing will happen there but at least it's not awkward to watch.

Here's a video so you won't be bored 🤪 

LINKSHARING.SAMSUNGCLOUD.COM

1 file (291 KB)

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I give them credit for trying 😛

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Don't blame Martina, Alberto or the other girl.  Blame the the limp dick with the other girl.

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They should all be in bed sleeping instead of thinking with their genitalia.  

Normally I'd agree. 

But it's a New Year.  So fuck it. 

The last couple of years have SUCKED ASS. 

Everyone should do whatever they fucking want. 😁

• Haha 1