Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

Rare to come here, but the free cam was up

The scene being one Kitty tucked into her Titties, the other Kitty tucked into her Pussy and a tolerant BF  

I have 2 cats of which one tucks in close at night and the other doesn't give 2 fucks about any of that .... Talks to me when its fucking hungry the little prick

• Haha 2

Beaucoup d'hommes ? Il n'y a qu'un seul homme dans son lit, qui la baise à peu près quinze fois par jour (saluons la performance)

Many men? There is only one man in her bed, who fucks her about fifteen times a day (let's salute the performance) 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Aurage said:

Many men ? There is only one man in her bed, who fucks her about fifteen times a day (laud the performance)

Many men? There is only one man in her bed, who fucks her about fifteen times a day (let's salute the performance) 

Masha has had many men in her bed, she is not loyal to anyone, she's a nympho & a fucks is a fuck.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Masha has had many men in her bed, she is not loyal to anyone, she's a nympho & a fucks is a fuck.

Most women today have had many men in their bed, that doesn't mean they can't be loyal at some point in their lives. The fact is that we haven't seen Masha sleeping with a man other than Elvis for a very long time now, at least not on camera.

Let’s say in one more time , Masha spends and shares time / her bed with Elvis just for the sex , she even mentioned it as soon as she returned from Montenegro . She can’t think of him as a boyfriend but the guy gives her what she loves so much , that is fantastic sex . And since this for Masha is very important , she is with him and enjoys it . 

Make no mistake , if somehow a man ( or a girl ) appears that combines so many things that Masha has seen enjoying and loving through the years as a person , she will start spending time with this new person , still , they should be really “ champions “ while fucking as Masha needs good sex in her life .  

Elvis is a habit and company for her and that’s it , nothing more , nothing else . It is I think up to him when he feels that he serves nothing more apart from being a sex partner to question Masha about it and then most probably this will end . But this will take some time i believe . 

• Like 1

sounds like Masha has some residency issues in EU? was talking about needing a passport and marriage and shit and wanting to be a EU citizen.. weird since she's been there for years. does rlc management ensure her residency there?

• Confused 1

Pare si siano lasciati ieri. Discutevano di matrimonio sul letto ma Masha ha detto che non sono ancora pronti per questo passo e che a lui sarebbero dovuti andare bene certi suoi "amici". A quel punto Elvis ha detto che non ci stava e che per lui era finita. 

From the discussions of recent days (I did not follow that of last night) the question is a little different.
Masha wants to get married to him, but she wants to remain free to have sex with other people and leaves him free too. Masha gave him an ultimatum (as she apparently did with all other men): 18 months of dating, after which either marriage or breakup.
Elvis loves her but she wants a more faithful marriage and can't decide because he hopes Masha will change her mind. And sometimes he has the doubt that she Masha wants to get married only for convenience or to have citizenship.