Martina & Alberto - 2023 #3

Noldus

On 5/2/2023 at 12:24 AM, MountainSwede said:

Definately a different vibe in this apartment.  Marina came home, changed her top, used deoderant from her travel backpack and left.  Alberto comes home, does his balcony and laptop time, lays down on the couch and . . . that's all folks!

Thank you ..... so, after a few days away together, Martina and Alberto return separately.  😐   Martina does a quick re-fresh and out the door to pursue her outside / off-cam "interest".  Alberto returns and spends the rest of the night alone. 

Oh-My.  :confused: , not gonna say nothing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Thank you ..... so, after a few days away together, Martina and Alberto return separately.  😐   Martina does a quick re-fresh and out the door to pursue her outside / off-cam "interest".  Alberto returns and spends the rest of the night alone. 

Oh-My.  :confused: , not gonna say nothing. 

Yea,this is getting out of hand and RLC needs to put an end to it,they no longer wish to he here,so they need to be shown the door!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Yea,this is getting out of hand and RLC needs to put an end to it,they no longer wish to he here,so they need to be shown the door!

Why all this doom and gloom?  We were told by DeepDave and others that this couple is rock solid.  

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Why all this doom and gloom?  We were told by DeepDave and others that this couple is rock solid.  

I will take this as a “ SPECIAL GUEST STAR “ post 😊 Hope you are doing great ☺️

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2