Martina & Alberto - 2023 #3

Noldus

Does anybody know where they went for two days? How do we know they went anywhere together? All I saw was them leaving the apartment together. This apartment is clouded in secrecy anymore.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Qualcuno sa dove sono andati per due giorni? Come sappiamo che sono andati ovunque insieme? Tutto quello che ho visto sono stati loro che lasciavano l'appartamento insieme. Questo appartamento è più coperto di segretezza.

I heard Martina talking to her fat friend about the tour she did as a guide in Naples, Vesuvius, Pompeii. But I didn't understand if it was her last trip on which she also took Alberto or an old trip.

2 hours ago, Boing said:

I heard Martina talking to her fat friend about the tour she did as a guide in Naples, Vesuvius, Pompeii. But I didn't understand if it was her last trip on which she also took Alberto or an old trip.

Thanks. You almost need an itinerary to keep up with the coming and goings in this apartment.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sonny2244 said:

So where is Taco he was there in the kitchen but when they went to bed he was no longer around did someone come get him?

Nope. Hes in the spare room at the moment.

5 hours ago, Boing said:

Fat friend does she have sex with Alberto don't want video

8 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Does anybody know where they went for two days? How do we know they went anywhere together? All I saw was them leaving the apartment together. This apartment is clouded in secrecy anymore.

Only when speculators make it that way...

they went out together  that IS the end of story 

7 hours ago, Boing said:

Has had nothing to do with the trip they've done together at last weekend...Dave told where they had been.