Martina & Alberto - 2023 #3

Noldus

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Today is Alberto's birthday.Β 

Happy birthday to him, wish him all the best. Hope it will be a nicer birthday than last year. πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Last year unfortunately, Blacky his dog,  who we all liked, died at his birthday...😒

Happy birthay to Alberto. Is dit ook al 1jaar van Blacky, wat gaat de tijd vlug.

Hopelijk wordt hij eens goed verwend door Martina, maar dan wel online.

Β 

Well, happy birthday, Alberto??  So far, I've seen a full LACK of any sort of celebration.  Are we sure today is his birthday?  You'd think they'd do SOMETHING special other than Martina staying home (for now).  🀨

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Well, happy birthday, Alberto??  So far, I've seen a full LACK of any sort of celebration.  Are we sure today is his birthday?  You'd think they'd do SOMETHING special other than Martina staying home (for now).  🀨

Yes we are sure. If you check the last years than you might find it was always at this day. I'm sorry that they don't clebrate it with a big party with houndreds ofΒ  peopleπŸ˜„, might because Alberto has a job and Martina a lot of exams.Β  We will see if something will happen at weekend. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Yes we are sure. If you check the last years than you might find it was always at this day. I'm sorry that they don't clebrate it with a big party with houndreds ofΒ  peopleπŸ˜„, might because Alberto has a job and Martina a lot of exams.Β  We will see if something will happen at weekend. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Good point.Β  They're busy.Β  Makes sense to wait for the weekend. πŸ‘

• Haha 1

On 5/11/2023 at 8:24 AM, Moosecini said:

Good point.Β  They're busy.Β  Makes sense to wait for the weekend. πŸ‘

Β 

Si Martina tiene algo planeado para el fin de semana probablemente no incluya a Alberto.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Alberto must really love the new couch. He sleeps on it almost every night. 😁

Yes, looks like it is very comfortable. Martina also used it several times. 😁 I remember that they used also her old couch frequently to sleep on it.

Martina already awake and learning/ preparing for her final exams next week. πŸ‘Β  Stressy time but I'm sure she will mange it and it will pay off for her. 🀞 Today evening she can relax a bit.Β  Perhaps with her friends and or at the celebration at B7 ...we will see.πŸ˜„