Valerya and Dio (2023) #1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

If I'm not mistaken, this couple is friends with Gyana and Dantez and we've seen them at their house several times already.

It seems that Dantez becomes a big asset for RLC , after recruiting Venera and Lion , he brings one more couple on cameras .. Let’s see if it will be the same success .. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

It seems that Dantez becomes a big asset for RLC , after recruiting Venera and Lion , he brings one more couple on cameras .. Let’s see if it will be the same success .. 

Not much more than the other couples finally, rlc just makes the contacts of each other work
Before, one of the couples was acquaintances of Esenia and Dima and the other of Katie and Adam
You never know in advance if a couple will be good or not, for my part I liked Adela and Axel, Vera wasn't bad either

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Not much more than the other couples finally, rlc just makes the contacts of each other work
Before, one of the couples was acquaintances of Esenia and Dima and the other of Katie and Adam
You never know in advance if a couple will be good or not, for my part I liked Adela and Axel, Vera wasn't bad either

Adela and Axel were strange for me , it felt like something was holding them back to make this new life “ permanent “ let’s say . For example , the last day before living they made the most open lets sunset since they joined , if they had issues with that , they wouldn’t do  I guess . Vera was nice to watch her but this was an apartment that these two girls didn’t even speak so as to make an opinion , I think as an RLC decision to have these two in an apartment , it didn’t work at all . 

Anyway , it is a more than 50% new RLC now , it will have the good and for sure bad ones , but above all , let’s hope that the majority will respect the opportunity they get and some of them will become popular and create much of “ buzz “‘.