Valerya and Dio (2023) #1

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It seems clear to me that these 2 live in another apartment, probably not too far away. They are almost never at home, practically every time i see them in the apartment it's a miracle.

I especially think that they both have a real job that keeps them busy all day

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Most of the weekend too? Where she takes shower? At the gym?

When you work during the week, sometimes you also like to go out on the weekends
I have friends who work like this and who are often outdoors on weekends

I also often work on Saturdays, and I don't think I'm an exception 😁

Afterwards it seems quite logical to me to say that Valerya does not like to be seen by the cameras when Dio does not care, so I still wonder why they are present in this apartment
I often wait one or two weeks to get an idea but here I sincerely think that Valerya is a lost cause, she manages to be worse than the worst participants, she is strong 🤣

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

When you work during the week, sometimes you also like to go out on the weekends
I have friends who work like this and who are often outdoors on weekends

I also often work on Saturdays, and I don't think I'm an exception 😁

Afterwards it seems quite logical to me to say that Valerya does not like to be seen by the cameras when Dio does not care, so I still wonder why they are present in this apartment
I often wait one or two weeks to get an idea but here I sincerely think that Valerya is a lost cause, she manages to be worse than the worst participants, she is strong 🤣

That's true. So their routine isn't good for a project like this. Specially when they doesn't do anything on camera.

Very, very, different from E&P.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's true. So their routine isn't good for a project like this. Specially when they doesn't do anything on camera.

Very, very, different from E&P.

Yeah I really like the return of Eliska and Pepik, Eliska seems to have solved her alcohol problems and she is very generous in terms of nudity
We can also see that Pepik seems to have an outdoor job because he is not around often but that Eliska spends most of the time in the apartment

In itself Valerya and Dio's routine would not be a problem for the project if Valerya does like Dio in the end, that is to say not to hide for everything 🤣

• Sad 1

even some shy guests, not wanting to show nudity in front of the cameras, shared more than Valerya
I already thought that Esenia was a problem, but I think we just hit the jackpot with her 😁

She never made a big impression on me when she visits Gyana and Dantez so I didn't expect anything from her
But I hadn't seen anything for Venera and Lion either, and they showed us that we could be wrong by being a very good couple.
Besides, if ever the idea could go as far as RLC, I would prefer to have the couple of friends from Venera and Lion who come regularly because I think they can't be worse than Valerya 😁

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1