Valerya and Dio (2023) #1

On 4/21/2023 at 4:06 PM, thinga69 said:

Another day that Val doesn't take a shower. Imagine the smell.

I think they have another location where she goes to shower , Either  it is  her parents place where she may still have a room or another apartment  . This is the third day in row they took the dogs out with them  for the entire day 

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I think they have another location where she goes to shower , Either  it is  her parents place where she may still have a room or another apartment  . This is the third day in row they took the dogs out with them  for the entire day 

It could be. No one stay this long without a shower and he takes daily.

1 hour ago, darkman said:

la peor pareja en la historia de rlfc ¿alguien recuerda alguna peor?

Si que las hubo, Lera en el apartamento que ahora ocupa Linda, otra en Rusia en el apartamento de Zoya y alguna otra que ahora no recuerdo.

37 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Si que las hubo, Lera en el apartamento que ahora ocupa Linda, otra en Rusia en el apartamento de Zoya y alguna otra que ahora no recuerdo.

i think you mean Polina.. she lasted about 1 month but she still showered in the apartment i think once or twice

RLC needs to shut this apartment down and get new tenants. this couple is a joke and a disgrace to this site. the girl dont change or shower or do anything on cam. she wont even enter the bathroom. RLC needs to find better people

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1