Valerya and Dio (2023) #1

es muy triste que pase esto , cualquier inquilino en casa de masha , se ducha y no son nada , solo visitantes , ademas no es la primera vez que pasa , rlf tendria que exigir por contrato una participación mínima , esto es una pagina para adultos y pagamos , no para ver a una señora en ropa de deporte todo el dia , y claras intenciones que aqui no va a pasar nada de nada , el dia que se duche , va a entrar en la ducha con toalla y se cubrira antes de salir , con el tiempo que llevan , para mi es una expulsion clara pero ya , estan ocupando un sitio que pago yo y otros usuarios , y nada barato por cierto . 

7 minutes ago, darkman said:

es muy triste que pase esto , cualquier inquilino en casa de masha , se ducha y no son nada , solo visitantes , ademas no es la primera vez que pasa , rlf tendria que exigir por contrato una participación mínima , esto es una pagina para adultos y pagamos , no para ver a una señora en ropa de deporte todo el dia , y claras intenciones que aqui no va a pasar nada de nada , el dia que se duche , va a entrar en la ducha con toalla y se cubrira antes de salir , con el tiempo que llevan , para mi es una expulsion clara pero ya , estan ocupando un sitio que pago yo y otros usuarios , y nada barato por cierto . 

I believe is part of the agreement that they shouldn't hide from cams. Only thing is that they don't force them to do sex or masturbation. I guess this is a couple that wanted a free rent but doesn't want to show.

If they doesn't improve by the end of the month I hope that RLC kick them. Even V&U took showers showing their bodies.

• Like 1

I wonder if the guy from rlc who has the contracts signed, has a simple discission with the candidates, to explain to them the rules of life and participation!!!?
because sometimes we have the impression that we give the keys to candidates, without any preliminary casting, and we end up with a girl who does not go to the shower, and changes off cam in the toilets!!!! I wonder if they think that watching them slumped on the sofa, without nudity, without sex, will be enough to please subscribers and pay their rent!!!?
it is also the first time that I have seen two dogs, who only have to live in an apartment, a corridor of 1 meter by 2!!!!

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

I wonder if the guy from rlc who has the contracts signed, has a simple discission with the candidates, to explain to them the rules of life and participation!!!?
because sometimes we have the impression that we give the keys to candidates, without any preliminary casting, and we end up with a girl who does not go to the shower, and changes off cam in the toilets!!!! I wonder if they think that watching them slumped on the sofa, without nudity, without sex, will be enough to please subscribers and pay their rent!!!?
it is also the first time that I have seen two dogs, who only have to live in an apartment, a corridor of 1 meter by 2!!!!

Good question, who knows?

I think there is a certain "direction" behind it, because I can understand the moment of embarrassment that one can feel at the beginning but up to the point of not even washing with, say, a bathing suit? For example, Venera&Lion behaved in a very different way compared to the two new couples (Eliska&Pepik are not really new to rlc). But even in Barcelona we find someone like Shantal who still hasn't understood that even with the lights off she can be seen washing. I don't think there is a right answer, sadly.

The only sure thing is that they are well aware of the presence of the cameras and how they work.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Brokk! a dit :

Good question, who knows?

I think there is a certain "direction" behind it, because I can understand the moment of embarrassment that one can feel at the beginning but up to the point of not even washing with, say, a bathing suit? For example, Venera&Lion behaved in a very different way compared to the two new couples (Eliska&Pepik are not really new to rlc). But even in Barcelona we find someone like Shantal who still hasn't understood that even with the lights off she can be seen washing. I don't think there is a right answer, sadly.

The only sure thing is that they are well aware of the presence of the cameras and how they work.

yes, some did not understand the rlc concept. at first it's normal to be modest when it's the first exhibitions, but as you say, don't even approach the bathroom, that's not good at all!!!
for shantal, it's different, I won't say more, but she has valid reasons to be modest, even if her presence on rlc is surprising!!!

3 hours ago, corboblanc said:

yes, some did not understand the rlc concept. at first it's normal to be modest when it's the first exhibitions, but as you say, don't even approach the bathroom, that's not good at all!!!
for shantal, it's different, I won't say more, but she has valid reasons to be modest, even if her presence on rlc is surprising!!!

Another explanation is that these couples are "shocked" by the first impact with the cameras. Maybe they had different expectations and expected something else. I throw it there.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Otra explicación es que estas parejas están "conmocionadas" por el primer impacto con las cámaras. Tal vez tenían expectativas diferentes y esperaban algo más. ahí lo tiro.

son amigos de gyana y dantez , saben perfectamente donde se meten , yo pienso que les da mas verguenza que los vean sus amigos , que nosotros , poneros en su lugar , lo que no se es por que entran si saben que van a durar un mes . para mala salud mejor ninguna .