Valerya and Dio (2023) #1

RLC = Rubbish Luring Console . Yes , they lure you to watch rubbish on a console !

After more than 5 years as a loyal fan, I finally quit.The quality of the service has been going downhill for a while now. You are now basically watching scared people too shy to be on cams. Plus dreadful lighting in all rooms( ring lights which are awful to the viewers eyes everywhere ) even people bathing in the dark, minimum nudity and almost no sex, so where is the voyeurism ? This is false advertising.

The participants are busy hiding from the cams rather than living their normal life ! Wether RLC is facing some cyber regulatory issues or they are doing it on purpose, the result is the same, they have damaged the purpose of the project. They kick out open minded participants and replace them with unattractive frightened participants ! The whole site is basically running on Leora & a couple more particpants. The majority of the other participants are just too fake. Certainly not good value for money.

I just tried Voyeur House and although not the best cam quality and functionality , but it still offers the viewers the sight of people living freely and normally in their appartments. There is a lot for the voyeur to see in there, nudity , sex and other activities performed by participants not too mindful of the cams. This makes the viewing a pleasure for the voyeur.

I am not here to favour one site over the other, rather to state my humble opinion. I got sick and tired of the behaviour of most of RLC participants and they were increasing in numbers lately. I have also noted lots of other viewers frustration. 

And for those who like to pay money and wait one month and go euphoric on seeing a panty, well,  Good luck to ya !

• Upvote 3

Il y a 23 heures, corboblanc a dit :

for shantal, it's different, I won't say more, but she has valid reasons to be modest, even if her presence on rlc is surprising!!!

What do you mean? Why does she have a specific reason to be modest (more than other girls I mean)? And why would her presence on RLC be surprising?...  

Il y a 1 heure, Epikouros a dit :

What do you mean? Why does she have a specific reason to be modest (more than other girls I mean)? And why would her presence on RLC be surprising?...  

sorry I can't say more here, but let's say that many people know her...😉

Il y a 3 heures, corboblanc a dit :

sorry I can't say more here, but let's say that many people know her...😉

But why would that be a reason to be modest after signing up for a site like RLC? I mean the 'damage' is already done once people know she is on a site like RLC, isn't it? Whether she shows a lot or not, would be rather irrelevant once she's known as a RLC tenant. Is/was she some kind of celebrity or something (a model maybe, or a dancer)?...

If you don't want to answer here, you can send me a private message if you want. I'll be discreet.

il y a 6 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Frankly, if that's the case, she really shouldn't have participated in RLC. Famous or not famous.

Or it could help getting this kind of work out of the "taboo atmosphere"... Shantal seems charismatic enough. But for now, her being famous is just conjecture... She can't be super-famous, as no one here (except corboblanc?) seems to know her. Or maybe he just meant she's well-known in the Barcelona party scene?...

So here they are back from vecation, and yet the appartment is as good as dead. RLC total failure. 

I don't know what that's all about, but why are they bringing in 15 new people if there's virtually nothing going to happen? My goodness, what a disappointment. 

• Upvote 2