Valerya and Dio (2023) #1

20 hours ago, moos54 said:

Valerya is not made for this kind of life and has never been comfortable with the presence of cameras, moreover it could already be seen when they visited Gyana and Dantez
If RLC had not put this apartment online only a few days after the departure of the others and the fact of making the big update buz, I sincerely think that RLC would have realized that they were not made for the project and would never have posted them online
They had already done this with the couple who were present in Carla and Yanai's old apartment, we had seen visible miniatures of the apartment without it being online
Finally after a while we had Luna and Zac

This update battle has had an effect on me. I really thought for a short time that it could now go in a better direction again. 

Anyway, it's good that the two are out now. Next, at least also C&N should leave. I'm also surprised that Linda and Tibor are still there, they've been packing for ages now but never really seem to move out, even though it's long overdue. 

After 2 weeks it was immediately clear that they weren't very convinced of participating on RLC, at least for Valerya it was clear. Frankly it's a miracle they lasted a month, they should have lasted less.

Sorry to say but we haven't lost anything, if you are not convinced and self-confident to participate in RLC you should think about not even trying to do casting or what the hell do those at RLC do to choose tenants.

• Like 2

Let’s hope that after this disastrous casting , we get another couple or singles ( would love personally to have RLC experiment in a way like the Barcelona apartments by having one as singles / girls on vacation but locals and not bringing Russian speaking from abroad ) . At least RLC woke up with one of their worst choices they made . 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...