B2 - General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

what's the story with b2 are these girls better than b1 or the same?

Hard to say. Shantel and Liza both takes showers with lights off but Shantel does more than Liza. Liza is 100% do nothing. The most that she did was dancing with panties and top on when Britney paid a visit. Shantel at least does yoga and exercises wearing underwear. The hookers are there only to take a shower, sleep, eat and do morning exercises. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Hard to say. Shantel and Liza both takes showers with lights off but Shantel does more than Liza. Liza is 100% do nothing. The most that she did was dancing with panties and top on when Britney paid a visit. Shantel at least does yoga and exercises wearing underwear. The hookers are there only to take a shower, sleep, eat and do morning exercises. 

so ari, lara, mariam and severina are the same pay for play?

I wonder what's ari & lara price 🤣

Edited by Kingbanks

Lousy Lifeless Lara id doing her meditation dreaming of millionaire to take her away just like Calgon in her bath's can. As far as one of the worst paticipants ever they call Liza...... everything posted says it all.

On 4/23/2023 at 8:33 PM, corvette84 said:

You need to get a fucking life and get a sense of humor. You take RLC too seriously. This is entertainment and nothing more.

If it is not entertainment as you say , you wouldn’t bitch around for “ do nothings “ and “ fucking jokes “ and you would simply tune in to watch whatever content you prefer to watch ( cough cough 😷 masturbations ) wherever you see them .. About me getting a fucking life 😂🤣 , you would wish to have mine if you only knew 😂🤣 .. entertainment is when you relax and enjoy , if you start moaning , it isn’t pleasant to watch and you do it daily . 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Se non è intrattenimento come dici tu, non ti lamenteresti per "non fare niente" e "battute del cazzo" e ti sintonizzerai semplicemente per guardare qualunque contenuto tu preferisca guardare (tosse tosse 😷 masturbazioni) ovunque tu li veda . A proposito di me che mi faccio una fottuta vita 😂 🤣 , vorresti avere la mia se solo lo sapessi 😂 🤣 .. l' intrattenimento è quando ti rilassi e ti diverti , se inizi a lamentarti , non è piacevole da guardare e lo fai ogni giorno . 

Se avessi la vita che dici di avere, non saresti qui a guardare e a giudicare quella degli altri, non avresti ne’ il bisogno, e ne’ il tempo di essere su RLC, e soprattutto di pensare e scrivere quei tuoi lunghi post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Se avessi la vita che dici di avere, non saresti qui a guardare e a giudicare quella degli altri, non avresti ne’ il bisogno, e ne’ il tempo di essere su RLC, e soprattutto di pensare e scrivere quei tuoi lunghi post. 

As always , you are right 😊 , you are one of the few that has figured me out so extremely well ☺️ . Good morning and have a nice day ☺️

• Haha 1