B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh .. some great opinions regarding Aziza ( well done guys stating the obvious ) , the post about Aziza needing to figure out what the hell she wants , it is one of the most accurate . Well done similar opinion guys because in the end here we will even forget how and what we did when we were 15-16 and we were attending the first parties at homes of friends and we would do as a much as possible to touch a boob or the ass pretending that we didn’t want while dancing a ballad with them or similar things … THE WORLD ISN’T a church , whoever doesn’t like what’s happening , i wonder what’s the reason of subscribing in such a site … what should be happening ? Ahhh …. I KNOW .. people laying on their bed or couches and playing with their phones and we can alternate cameras so we can “ voyeur “ them what they are observing on their phones and if they check the forum here and what it is written for them ….😂🤣😂

Did you ever wake up a sleeping girl to grope her for 12-15 mins before you actually understood she did not want you to fuck her? Come on tell the truth 😉 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Do you live in Northern Europe (Scandinavia/Germany)? I guess not. Its not the same all over Europe and many European countries are actually getting more strict like Holland who was the most liberal country now makes it ILLEGAL- not as you refeer to which was before the new Dutch political bill. Get eudcated dude.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE provide me any recent or not article or whatever news or whatever that the police caught people who were making a joint in public and then I can see what I can think… it isn’t about being illegal or not , it is- as another forum member rightfully said -about that nobody cares . Please go to the police or point to a policeman  that “ this guy is making a joint “ and let me know what happened ( I simply think that he will laugh and ignore you and tell you “ seriously ? ) …

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE provide me any recent or not article on r whatever news or whatever that the police caught people who were making a joint in public and then I can see what I can think… it isn’t about being illegal or not , it is- as another forum member rightfully said - it is about that nobody cares . Please go to the police or point to a polican that “ this guy is making a joint “ and let me know what happened ( I simply think that he will laugh and ignore you and tell you “ seriously ? ) …

I got friends who smoke a lot and who have been served a ticket many times in public and on clubs etc. I don't need to show you any evidence from where I live (Denmark). I believe I know it way better than you do dude.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Then its not law is it.

It will be with their new conservative right wing goverment and there's a political majority behind that bill. It's a matter of time.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Did you ever wake up a sleeping girl to grope her for 12-15 mins before you actually understood she did not want you to fuck her? Come on tell the truth 😉 

Yes I have done and as I said I am always and forever in great friendship zones with all of them ( BIG DETAIL ; I had sex with the girls in the past before doing so and I haven’t been groping out of the blue an unknown person next to me , please don’t forget that Dylan had sex with Aziza and Miron was seen repeatedly kissing , touching and whatever Lilith before the events that occurred in public and they were / are blamed ) . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jantje1967 said:

BS

Really? Will you please care to back up that bold statement with some proof that I am wrong? They recently implemented a law that its illegal to smoke in the red light district and on the streets of Amsterdam (it was ok before) and the next is the coffe shops. But as i wrote please prove me wrong.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes I have done and as I said I am always and forever in great friendship zones with all of them ( BIG DETAIL ; I had sex with the girls in the past before doing so and I haven’t been groping out of the blue an unknown person next to me , please don’t forget that Dylan had sex with Aziza and Miron was seen repeatedly kissing , touching and whatever Lilith before the events that occurred in public and they were / are blamed ) . 

If I was a woman I would stay 10 feet away from you!

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I got friends who smoke a lot and who have been served a ticket many times in public and on clubs etc. I don't need to show you any evidence from where I live. I believe I know it way better than you do dude.

I don’t say that you are not right or lying ….  But you are just saying it , they don’t dare 😂🤣😂🤣 they maybe get a fine every now and then and that’s it . There’s no arrest or whatever and the fine is a joke .. and obviously as I said , if you smoke a lot or being seen buying in a public place , then they can accuse you just to show that “ there’s a law “ or whatever .. NOBODY CARES anymore for the weed in public , this is the general feeling in the western world . 

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

If I was a woman I would stay 10 feet away from you!

Well , women have been thinking different than you 😂 , maybe then their brain works and thinks  differently as your man’s point of view . 

• Upvote 1

il y a 22 minutes, Mauri a dit :

Well, then why are they hiding out to roll joints if it's legal? And then they smoke in front of the cam quietly, RLC says that the use of drugs is forbidden, and even if it was cannabis, it is still considered a drug

Why do you care?