Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #15

Well done to everyone approving and encouraging a woman who is “ antisocial “ 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Well done … it explains a lot 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Regarding Leora's attitude concerning her" Social Activities " !  The short cut shirt, she is currently wearing while sitting at the kitchen table and looking at her laptop, at 21:12 her time. Very plainly explains her feelings regarding being a socialite !  

With the one word written in pink, which stands out against the black color of her shirt !

That word being " ANTISOCIAL " !  

I for one, do not believe she would be wearing that shirt for public display, unless she meant it. Perhaps, it is her answer to the posts that have been made here !  😀

I think you're reading too much about the shirt.  Czechs, Russians - many guys/gals wear shirts with English writing.  If you're implying she is responding to a Camcaps posts, then she's breaking the fourth wall (outside of bating).  That's dangerous.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

My problem is that I wish a better well deserved life for Leora. Paul, on the other hand, irritates me and I say what comes to mind.

Yes, he is Laura's choice but it sure the fuck wouldn't be my preferred choice.

I agree with much of what you say Dougie, inasmuch as I have always advocated the Leora Fan thread should be just that, but isn't, and the General thread should be for everything else that happens WITHIN the apartment, wheras unfortunately it has been taken over in the past by the  "Leora Acolyte Groupies" who have appointed themselves as the guardians of the " Queen or Goddess" protecting her from all negative remarks with such venom and pathetic infantile emojis that they negate any contrary argument they could ever put forward. 

My former post related to people trying to mould her life for the future and you have touched on it in your post. Just what is a better life for Leora? Everything in life is relative, she may well think that Prague is a better life than Russia, and that perhaps Spain or Germany may be better still in the future but only as a location.....Wherever they go will only change where they are and not what they are.

Too many people want to take Leora ( An introvert by her own admission )and change her into an extrovert, where she should live her life the way many of us perhaps lead ours.....She would not be comfortable with that way of life so it would not be bettering her life would it? 

As for Paul, she had the opportunity apparently of another man, but who was she constantly phoning several times daily?...Yes her soul mate Paul, who she eventually ends up with again and is apparently happy again, with Eva back and also money in the bank, how could life be any better for her at the moment? And all by her choice.

What gives us the right to advise her the best way to live or improve her life, especially as many who would advise are not the greatest examples of “ high achievers “

You cannot in life make a " Sows ear into a silk purse " !

As long as she looks good and maintains her sexual appetite is all we as punters can wish for or expect, not to remould her into something she would not be comfortable with...Eventually she will get to where she want's to go, I have no doubts about that, and good luck to her on the rest of her journey.

If she wants some advice she could do worse than listen to "Ol Blue Eyes " singing.. " I DID IT MY WAY"

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I agree with much of what you say Dougie, inasmuch as I have always advocated the Leora Fan thread should be just that, but isn't, and the General thread should be for everything else that happens WITHIN the apartment.

My former post related to people trying to mould her life for the future and you have touched on it in your post. Just what is a better life for Leora? Everything in life is relative, she may well think that Prague is a better life than Russia, and that perhaps Spain or Germany may be better still in the future but only as a location.....Wherever they go will only change where they are and not what they are.

Too many people want to take Leora ( An introvert by her own admission )and change her into an extrovert, where she should live her life the way many of us perhaps lead ours.....She would not be comfortable with that way of life so it would not be bettering her life would it? 

As for Paul, she had the opportunity apparently of another man, but who was she constantly phoning several times daily...Yes her soul mate Paul, who she eventually ends up with again and is apparently happy again, with Eva back and also money in the bank, how could life be any better for her at the moment? And all by her choice.

You cannot in life make a " Sows ear into a silk purse " !

As long as she looks good and maintains her sexual appetite is all we as punters can wish for or expect, not to remould her into something she would not be comfortable with...Eventually she will get to where she want's to go, I have no doubts about that.

She needs to get a new hairstyle.  She's look good in a GI Jane cut.   🤣🤣

Demi Moore Movie GIF

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It wouldn't even be the first time she's done something like this. Didn't she also have a t-shirt that says "he thinks he's a boss" or something like that?

She also wore one with the word " GUESS " emblazoned across her chest.

• Sad 1