Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

… we can officially declare that Martina and Alberto are now two great Friends With Benefits . Yes , the love , emotions and feelings are there , but both have accepted that it is a partnership for a reason and this is what we are watching.

You’re about 18 months late to the party.  I’ve been saying FWB since day 1.  And being trashed by others here for saying this

Its funny but where is @deepdave and his reminding us that “Martina and Alberto have an atypical relationship but they love each other and it works for them.”

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You’re about 18 months late to the party.  I’ve been saying FWB since day 1.  And being trashed by others here for saying this

Its funny but where is @deepdave and his reminding us that “Martina and Alberto have an atypical relationship but they love each other and it works for them.”

I was week after week waiting for you to appear and post this , here you are then .. and of course , we need to pay you the respects needed , you have been saying this indeed since a very very long time .. but also - as you might be noticing - this Martina’s off cameras situation which it looks that it “ colds “ gradually and more even on cameras her on cameras relationship with Alberto , it is just this past week that was mentioned and even more , it started - as we are learning - nearly 9 months ago . 

I think Alberto’s lifestyle led Martina to make such a choice , Martina is a girl who simply loves her life and wants to  live unique , endless experiences and Alberto is a more conservative guy and in a way “ closed “ to himself . We can say that it was inevitable for this to happen , the surprise is that this has stayed away off cameras , i don’t think Martina and Alberto would have a problem sharing this third person on cameras , I guess it is a choice of this person not wanting being on cameras or -as I have said - maybe Martina doesn’t want to expose this person live . 

So many things can be told but kudos and respect given when deserved , you could see a lot , others could see also other valid things , in the end , we now all see a rather “ cold “ relationship and let’s see what’s more about to come .. 

Always great for this topic when your opinion is posted and presented , as we have said , whenever there are many reactions , it means you are doing something right 😇 Even if you have been “ trashed “ then , it seems you have been calling many things right 😇

• Like 1

From what I have been following lately, I too believe the love, emotions and feeling are there. However, I don’t believe we can now say Martina and Alberto are two great “Friends with Benefits”.  I believe the influences of her friends including Nelly and Bogdan (there is a link), and if she reads these post the subscribers and non-subscribers have shattered her privacy and have been extremely unfairness to Alberto. We have convinced Martina she is the greatest thing since dissolvable stitches. All we must do now is articulate to Martina what @ddhm mentioned about living in the “real world”. 

Yes, Martina has dreams, goals and ambitions that do not align with Alberto.  Believe it, Alberto has dreams, goals, and ambitions as well but has Alberto ever stopped supporting Martina from achieving her goals of finishing school.  

The one thing that Martina has continually been dissatisfy with him, always complaining about Alberto in his conservative lifestyle and not living the party life. His decision to stay with his dog during his final years, not have a job, caused troubles between the two. Interesting that Martina has everyone caring for her dog as she continues nonstops trips away without hesitation (for school or otherwise).

Since Martina had decided to go to school for tourism, Alberto has supported her. Although perhaps somewhere between then and now Martina with some substantial aid from her announced new girlfriend (how many is that now) and old friends, Alberto is no longer suitable for her, and it is better to end an unhappy relationship. 

Will we hear Martina has decided to give in to her independence of living life the way she wants, when and wherever she wants? Perhaps move in with her announced somewhat new best female friend and lover? 

Is there not one of Martina’s friends who has communicated to her, she is making a mistake for what she is doing to and what she is saying about Alberto.

As a side note who would want their private life exposed on the horribly, cut-rate RLC. 

It will be most interesting how the move and separation takes place for Martina and Alberto and how "under maintenance" interference comes from Nelly and Bogdan. 

I can only hope I have been misguided regarding M&A. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

D'accord avec ça

J'ai l'impression qu'ils attendent que Martina est un travail pour faire évoluer la situation.

La semaine dernière j'ai surpris une phrase Alberto demandait à Martina si elle avait eu des nouvelles de la "gestoria"

Ce sont des sociétés qui gère les biens immobiliers aussi bien que la délivrance des plaque d'immatriculation des véhicules etc...

Recherche d'un logement ?

Quand à leur relation ,tant que que Martina jouait avec Nelly et compagnie ou quelle allait voir à droite ou à gauche cela faisait partie du "contrat" entre eux mais si maintenant c'est du sérieux avec sa copine ,Alberto n'est peut être plus d'accord.

Ces 15 derniers jours j'ai trouvé que ce qui passait devant les caméras sonnait faux.

Par moment beaucoup de baisers ,des câlins mais si Alberto insistait  elle le repoussait avec agressivité.

Le 2ou3 fois le soir elle a demandé à Alberto de venir se coucher, il a répondu "pourquoi faire".

Je pense que cela ne va pas durer lomgtemps

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

I was week after week waiting for you to appear and post this , here you are then .. and of course , we need to pay you the respects needed , you have been saying this indeed since a very very long time .. but also - as you might be noticing - this Martina’s off cameras situation which it looks that it “ colds “ gradually and more even on cameras her on cameras relationship with Alberto , it is just this past week that was mentioned and even more , it started - as we are learning - nearly 9 months ago . 

I think Alberto’s lifestyle led Martina to make such a choice , Martina is a girl who simply loves her life and wants to  live unique , endless experiences and Alberto is a more conservative guy and in a way “ closed “ to himself . We can say that it was inevitable for this to happen , the surprise is that this has stayed away off cameras , i don’t think Martina and Alberto would have a problem sharing this third person on cameras , I guess it is a choice of this person not wanting being on cameras or -as I have said - maybe Martina doesn’t want to expose this person live . 

So many things can be told but kudos and respect given when deserved , you could see a lot , others could see also other valid things , in the end , we now all see a rather “ cold “ relationship and let’s see what’s more about to come .. 

Always great for this topic when your opinion is posted and presented , as we have said , whenever there are many reactions , it means you are doing something right 😇 Even if you have been “ trashed “ then , it seems you have been calling many things right 😇

It was just like predicting that someday it will be summer again.😄 But sure after 18month now the pediction has get more and more valid 👍

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

It was just like predicting that someday it will be summer again.😄 But sure after 18month now the pediction has get more and more valid 👍

I think the day that Alberto was playing with his PlayStation and Martina and Nelly were fucking in Martina’s and Alberto’s bed and bedroom , this was the day that this relationship was officially sealed as something that could be more . As I have said , it is another thing having an open relationship and doing things  that both individuals know and a completely different inviting your sex partner and fucking him / her on the bed you sleep and fuck your boyfriend / girlfriend .. at least this is the way I see it , I believe for everything should be a limit . 

• Like 1

Agree, that was very disrespectful from both women. But if that really was the beginning of the end, only the two of them know. I think there were some things that we didn't see on camera that certainly made it the way it is.🤔 A relationship can be difficult...even if it is such one.