B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The curious thing is that i wanted to write something about who was next to occupy the largest room and i was thinking about an old tenant, but then i changed my mind and let it go. Today i find out that Milena is back 😆.

Hmm, hindsight

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Wow, I did not expect to see Milena back. I have to admit her body looks great considering that she has given birth and she is not as young as other girls. If she is here to stay, I have to admit she is big improvement over the last do-nothing participant  Lara . 

Well, I think you can already see her age clearly. In my opinion, she is too old for the project. 

The only thing we can hope for is that she will bring some action to this apartment and thus help the other two girls to get into the project themself. However, it is also possible that she is just another do nothing girl with this stay. 

Somehow things are not going very well for B2. It really lacks a few new good-looking girls who then also actually participate in the project. 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 16 heures, ddhm a dit :

WTF …. now they bring even mothers …

just a quick consideration on what some of these tenants have to go through and the not-easy life they have: a mother is going to be here, probably away from her child and her family? Poor Milena and family, I feel sorry for her.

I can understand a young girl (many have difficult issues, some try to invest in a profession like Nadia, after all it's RealLife) but this situation gives the measure of the difficulties some have (and I hope I am wrong!)

I don't remember Milena but then I rarely remember any of girls (despite watching on and off since the days of the Russian apartments) before I became a member for the first time in 2022.

Being of an older generation I like a good Milf, she has nice lips ⬇️ below. Looking forward to seeing more of her.