B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

4 hours ago, keeper31 said:

When did she give more than a glimpse?

The party at B7 when she was sleeping on the couch next to Megan, she rolled over and through the blanket off pulling her leg up exposing her pussy & fingering it, I'm sure she did this while still asleep.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

LOL It's been a long time since I've seen such a bad fake at RLC. 

I think one thing is clear, Shantal in the project was a big mistake.

i wonder what your parents thought when the nurse spanked your butt for the first time

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

LOL It's been a long time since I've seen such a bad fake at RLC. 

I think one thing is clear, Shantal in the project was a big mistake.

No she is not…but she is out there. She is more like the child that keeps on disappointing and you can’t wait to turn 18 so you can kick her out

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

No she is not…but she is out there. She is more like the child that keeps on disappointing and you can’t wait to turn 18 so you can kick her out

You should never underestimate the girls. Especially not the freeloaders. They are not naive and know very well what is actually expected of them and how they can still cash in without any real participation. 

Shantal knows very well that doing nothing is not enough, so she decided to fake a masturbation. This is unfortunately a problem with the freeloaders and has also happened with other girls. 

Rarely, however, is it as ridiculous as in this case. 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

You should never underestimate the girls. Especially not the freeloaders. They are not naive and know very well what is actually expected of them and how they can still cash in without any real participation. 

Shantal knows very well that doing nothing is not enough, so she decided to fake a masturbation. This is unfortunately a problem with the freeloaders and has also happened with other girls. 

Rarely, however, is it as ridiculous as in this case. 😂

I don’t think we are disagreeing here, all I am saying is that she is not the worse