Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

On 6/28/2023 at 11:45 AM, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

just not on camera though 

I admit I am not a frequent visitor to RLC, but I really used to enjoy the sex between M and A. What happened? Although I usually check in on them when I'm on, I don't see any kind of nudeness or sex anymore. I thought it was because I don't check their apt very often, but even if I go through replay I find nothing☹️

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I admit I am not a frequent visitor to RLC, but I really used to enjoy the sex between M and A. What happened? Although I usually check in on them when I'm on, I don't see any kind of nudeness or sex anymore. I thought it was because I don't check their apt very often, but even if I go through replay I find nothing☹️

Maybe Martina would rather have sex with Nelly than with Alberto 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Maybe Martina would rather have sex with Nelly than with Alberto 

I know given the choice I would rather see that than the way they are stalemated right now. I have never seen her as passionate with Alberto as she was with Nelly. Too bad Bogdan is so jealous 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I know given the choice I would rather see that than the way they are stalemated right now. I have never seen her as passionate with Alberto as she was with Nelly. Too bad Bogdan is so jealous 

Of course he's jealous,  isn't that his wife? Lol

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Of course he's jealous,  isn't that his wife? Lol

That would actually be a tough decision for me. Yeah I would be jealous but I would like to see my wife that happy. But I'm a perve😉

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I think the absence of some “ regular “ posters for this topic ( I think the majority of the CC members know who they are .. ) tells the story of the apartment .. even people who used to comment , bring an opinion for chatting , reading and developing possible speculations , ALL OF THEM , have now disappeared . 

In a way , it might be not an RLC decision anymore to have the residents of the 3 ( sorry to say but i believe the majority agrees ) boring apartments out of the project but it might be having an open contract , meaning that it is completely up to them when they say “ GOODBYE “ to their employer and most importantly to their loyal fans . 

I think it is really difficult for RLC to send away 3 couples that helped the site to grow enormously in popularity and actually define this kind of entertainment . 3 couples who were brought in and shined during the Golden Era of RLC , perhaps with contracts that nowadays RLC doesn’t make . Therefore , Linda/Tibor , Martina / Alberto , Leora /Paul , it might be more than what we believe and they are still on cameras .

Martina and Alberto seem to have both fixed their lives “ after the cameras “ with both of them having jobs and outside financial income . The temptation of enjoying the benefits of free rental and standard monthly expenses looks to be the biggest reason that these 6 people don’t seem to finally wanting to move on and FINALLY bring themselves LIVE in the real world . 

Till the time comes , we all try to enjoy their time left , the problem is that the more on cameras , the more the “ wonderful / unique / special “ feeling of what these people have offered us is fading .. It is as we say , you always need to know to quit when you are on top and not when the downfall begins … let’s see who the wisest of the tenants are , leave all of this life behind and start the “ real deal “ …

And have RLC find the successors who will lead RLC to the next day , as they managed in a big way to do with the update and reboot in Barcelona and the gradual expanse in other countries .. and they shouldn’t be afraid when - as at least we see in Poland - there are really good people knowing how to choose and cast possible long term tenants ..

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I tbucket the absence of some “ regular “ posters for this topic ( I think the majority of the CC members know who they are .. ) tells the story of the apartment .. even people who used to comment , bring an opinion for chatting , reading and developing possible speculations , ALL OF THEM , have now disappeared . 

Yet you still post!  What story does that tell my friend?!

I told you that I read everything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1