Fox & Don (2023) #1

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

yes yes, we know the woke laws perfectly in France too, like Prince Charming who is a sexual aggressor for having kissed Sleeping Beauty, without her authorizing it since she was put to sleep by a spell!!! !
what is passing between lilith and miron, it's two people who drank together, and the poor miron in sexual misery, trying to touch a little lilith, half asleep from alcohol!!! nothing serious and lilith absolutely did not make a drama of it, as well as all the other participants who were saddened to see poor miron leave, excluded under the pressure of the american wokes, whose brains were burned from university !!!!

Did Prince Charming finger Sleeping Beauty's vagina for hours while she was passed out?

Il y a 11 heures, p4design a dit :

Did Prince Charming finger Sleeping Beauty's vagina for hours while she was passed out?

Who knows... 😉 Most fairy tales were 'sanitized' in the 18th & 19th centuries.  

The medieval originals were often quite gruesome, and seen as 'unfit for children' from the 18/19th century onwards because of too much sex & horror & violence.

Maybe we can expect a new round of fairy tale censorship in the 21st... I read elsewhere prince Charming kissing a non-consenting Sleeping Beauty is now actually an issue for some...

I wonder what new end could be devised: "But as she was not in a position to consent, Prince Charming looked upon her longingly (but not too long, so as not to qualify as staring!), but respected her (non-indicated) boundaries so much that he sadly left her to sleep eternally..."

The medieval original (or at least some versions, as these kind of tales were rarely written down back then) may very well have been that prince charming fucked her till she woke up, with the seven dwarfs jacking off in the background.

• Haha 3

I will greatly speculate and say that today’s camera feed issues might be a “ change “ of RLC “ live feed “ , they might want now to give the “ live feed “ with a 5 minutes delay so they never gonna have to face such issues . It won’t be the same of course but it might help them in similar extreme situations , therefore we might be facing some software cameras upgrade , let’s see . 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Mefselmal said:

@Brokk!This Miron also raped someone?? I'm relatively new here, that's why I'm asking. I missed that name somewhere

Miron's case was sexual assault. He finger fucked a girl while she passed out drunk. He was with RLC for only 1 day and he was given the boot.

Will Smith GIF 

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will greatly speculate and say that today’s camera feed issues might be a “ change “ of RLC “ live feed “ , they might want now to give the “ live feed “ with a 5 minutes delay so they never gonna have to face such issues . It won’t be the same of course but it might help them in similar extreme situations , therefore we might be facing some software cameras upgrade , let’s see . 

American radio media has a 7 second delay to stop 'surprises'