Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Ukraine War broke out and that changed things.  She got a break.

So she DIDN"T get 5 years. Then no need to say that she got 5 years. Should have said she could have gotten 5 years BUT because of the Ukraine war that her punishment was somewhat less.

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am not sure if you are joking in your post or not.  However, I know that Masha lives in Rome.

Based on what was said on here in the past,  Irma's EU visa was revoked and she was banned to enter the EU for five years. The EU includes Italy and Spain and another 27 countries.  

I doubt you can get a ban for all of EU 😉 One country yes. But all of EU...nope.. That's was the point.

4 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Now, you are making me to express my opinion about your immigration system 😕.

Your immigration system has been broken and dysfunctional for decades and your former president kept talking for years about building a huge wall and Mexico would pay for it. 😏 😒

I will tell you who should pay for the wall.  All business owners who hired immigrants with no legal status in the US since late 1970's until now without asking if they had work authorization or not for the purpose of hiring cheap labor.. Of course, the first groups of people who arrived in the US in late 1970's told their friends and relatives that they can come to the United States and they would easily find jobs. 

The people who benefited from this are these business owners who made lots of money off of these people with no legal status and exploited them and they are responsible for many millions of immigrants who are currently living in the US with no legal status

I know that the people here on CC who are from the US won't like my post and I will be criticized but I wanted to express my opinion.    

Spot on! Too many Americans are racists yet they dont want to do the work the immigrants do. And they forget their ancestors were immigrants too by killing millions of Native Indians to get their land (probably also why they fund land theft in Palestine) 😉 

38 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I doubt you can get a ban for all of EU 😉 One country yes. But all of EU...nope.. That's was the point.

The Schengen countries are one area. If you are within, you travel freely between the countries. So one for everyone.

WWW.SCHENGENVISAINFO.COM

A list of 27 countries makes for a Schengen region which allows its citizens free movement in and out of the Schengen Area.

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

So she DIDN"T get 5 years. Then no need to say that she got 5 years. Should have said she could have gotten 5 years BUT because of the Ukraine war that her punishment was somewhat less.

I only have a grade 8 education. Give me a break.   Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

The Schengen countries are one area. If you are within, you travel freely between the countries. So one for everyone.

WWW.SCHENGENVISAINFO.COM

A list of 27 countries makes for a Schengen region which allows its citizens free movement in and out of the Schengen Area.

I am from Denmark so I don't need a lecture of what countries are within Schengen and EU.  I still stand by my point 😉 And as a tourist you get a permit/visa for one country only. Example Denmark. There you need a Denmark "only" VISA and can't travel around EU/Schengen. It also apply for the other EU contries. ONLY citizens of EU/Schengen can travel freely (as it also says in the text on your link). There's  nothing called a EU or Schengen VISA.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I am from Denmark so I don't need a lecture of what countries are within Schengen and EU.  I still stand by my point 😉 And as a tourist you get a permit/visa for one country only. Example Denmark. There you need a Denmark "only" VISA and can't travel around EU/Schengen. It also apply for the other EU contries. ONLY citizens of EU/Schengen can travel freely (as it also says in the text on your link). There's  nothing called a EU or Schengen VISA.

Final Word 

Traveling to Europe is a wonderful experience and there’s so much to see and do. But be sure to keep track of the length of your stay. Overstaying your visa is a serious offense and can lead to serious consequences like being fined, deported,  and banned from the Schengen Area. So if you’re planning a trip to Europe, make sure you have the right visa and that you keep a close eye on your stay. Otherwise, you could face some serious repercussions.

WWW.SCHENGEN-VISA.COM

A European travel visa allows you to stay in a country for a specific period of time. You can travel and explore the continent during this time. However, if you stay after your visa expires, you are said to have...

• Thanks 1

Il y a 8 heures, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Yes, she (probably) actually did get a 5 year ban before the war, but that sanction was likely revoked/suspended for Ukrainians when the war broke out. Not so hard to deduct from the previous posts, I reckon?...

She's from before my time with RLC, so I don't remember seeing her before (except maybe on free cams years ago). What is the deal with her? She seems very notorious/famous with 'veterans' on the forum. Why?... (I didn't see much - actually nothing - to talk about from her yet, but I'm not often on RLC the last few days). But the talk about her is getting me curious...