Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

il y a 1 minute, Adalbert a dit :

She is not payed for any "extras"....said I liked her all the years.

There a difference between not putting on shows as you're not paid (which is understandable), and purposefully suffering physical discomfort by awkward positions in the bath in order to hide as much as possible, especially when you've already been naked on cam in the past.

The way she bathed & (un)dressed now, she was more prude than many (though not all) guest girls... And they are not paid either...

2 hours ago, joebloggs3 said:

did someone say irmas boobs were getting smaller?

She has lost weight, so it would not be surprising if they had gotten a bit smaller. No idea if that was the case. :) 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Irma showering, sitting in the bath.

I have the impression she's trying to hide from the cams as well as she can, judging by her rather uncomfortable position in the bath.

Back to the main cam, hands/arms on the boobs almost the whole time.

A bit like a guest girl might do who's actually never been naked on cam before... But for her, it seems a bit illogical...

If she's doing all she can to hide, maybe she is done with RLC life & is just visiting? Right now, she hides more than some guests... Or is she coming back later & playing the tease? Maybe she watched Shantal the past weeks/months and tries to play the viewers her way?... I hope not, as Shantal, though she evolved is getting boring now.

If Irma comes back, I'm afraid she won't be as 'generous' as she used to be...

Update: in putting her underwear back on, she was in a towel & using the dead corner (toilet) in the bathroom on purpose, to hide as much as possible. This doesn't bode well, even if she she returns to RLC... 😕 

She must be running low on money to show up here at Masha's... She showing just enough to remind RLC what she has to offer...

38 minutes ago, tle said:

Only compared to Linda's...

Sure but Linda gained also some pounds at other areas too 😁. Irma is still dam sexy.....o.k. I think she is a bit younger than Linda.

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, tle a dit :

She must be running low on money to show up here at Masha's... She showing just enough to remind RLC what she has to offer...

RLC might decide they don't need another cam-averse tenant. Strange, as she apparently wasn't like that in the past...

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

RLC might decide they don't need another cam-averse tenant. Strange, as she apparently wasn't like that in the past...

You gotta pay to play...

il y a 7 minutes, tle a dit :

You gotta pay to play...

As I said before: there's a difference between not putting on shows, and going out of your way & even suffer discomfort just to hide.

Most other ex-tenants who pay a visit don't bother with hiding, so no "gotta pay to play" factor there.

In fact, even lots of guest girls aren't hiding as much as Irma did now.

I remember Irma from long ago as well. I don’t recall that she had sex with any guys but She was very sensual particularly giving massages. She brought lots of life to a place that had seemly uninspired tenants. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Epikouros said:

As I said before: there's a difference between not putting on shows, and going out of your way & even suffer discomfort just to hide.

Most other ex-tenants who pay a visit don't bother with hiding, so no "gotta pay to play" factor there.

In fact, even lots of guest girls aren't hiding as much as Irma did now.

If Irma also does like Shantal RLC can safely close the site tomorrow as well, in my opinion.