Masha - 2023 #3

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Consequences of Overstaying in the Schengen Zone

Despite that there is not a common policy for all Schengen Member States on the overstaying penalties, each of the states applies different types of penalties.

Therefore, the consequences of overstaying in the Schengen territory, whether your visa or the permitted 90 days for nationals of the countries under the visa-waiver program, depend a lot on the number of days you have overstayed and the country you get caught in. Germany is known to have the strictest immigration laws in the EU in this direction, while Greece is known for applying very high fines to those caught overstaying.

In general, all of the member states apply one of the following types of penalties for overstaying a Schengen visa or a permitted stay.

Deportation

When you get caught staying illegally in Europe, you will totally be deported to your home country. The deportation procedures depend on your case and the country where you are caught. You may be deported immediately, within just a few hours or after a few days. On the other hand, if you get caught engaging in paid activity while overstaying your visa, or engaging in illegal activities, you will most possibly be taken into custody where you will wait for your trial. If you are found guilty then you will be held in prison or fined a high amount of money. Upon completing the punishment, you will then be deported to your home country and banned from entering Schengen for a specific amount of time.

Deportation is always followed by another consequence. Usually, you will know about it before being deported since you will receive the decision on your case. If you have just overstayed a few days, and you are lucky to be caught in one of the countries that go easy on overstayers, you may leave without another penalty.

In America 🇺🇸 if you're an illegal immigrant you get to stay in a nice hotel, get a cellphone, medical insurance and welfare off the American taxpayers 

• Haha 1

By chance, a war broke out in her home country, which caused the EU and the Schengen countries to change the rules for refugees. So she has probably been granted amnesty for the ban

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

In America 🇺🇸 if you're an illegal immigrant you get to stay in a nice hotel, get a cellphone, medical insurance and welfare off the American taxpayers 

Now, you are making me to express my opinion about your immigration system 😕.

Your immigration system has been broken and dysfunctional for decades and your former president kept talking for years about building a huge wall and Mexico would pay for it. 😏 😒

I will tell you who should pay for the wall.  All business owners who hired immigrants with no legal status in the US since late 1970's until now without asking if they had work authorization or not for the purpose of hiring cheap labor.. Of course, the first groups of people who arrived in the US in late 1970's told their friends and relatives that they can come to the United States and they would easily find jobs. 

The people who benefited from this are these business owners who made lots of money off of these people with no legal status and exploited them and they are responsible for many millions of immigrants who are currently living in the US with no legal status

I know that the people here on CC who are from the US won't like my post and I will be criticized but I wanted to express my opinion.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Now, you are making me to express my opinion about your immigration system 😕.

Your immigration system has been broken and dysfunctional for decades and your former president kept talking for years about building a huge wall and Mexico would pay for it. 😏 😒

I will tell you who should pay for the wall.  All business owners who hired immigrants with no legal status in the US since late 1970's until now without asking if they had work authorization or not for the purpose of hiring cheap labor.. Of course, the first groups of people who arrived in the US in late 1970's told their friends and relatives that they can come to the United States and they would easily find jobs. 

The people who benefited from this are these business owners who made lots of money off of these people with no legal status and exploited them and they are responsible for many millions of immigrants who are currently living in the US with no legal status

I know that the people here on CC who are from the US won't like my post and I will be criticized but I wanted to express my opinion.    

It's a bit off topic yet pretty close to reality. But let me add a few things.

You are right. The immigration system is broken and has been broken since forever not decades.

The idea of building a wall was a bunch of horseshit. It would have done nothing to stop the flow of immigrants.

Everyone here talks crap about Illegal Immigrants. They do the jobs nobody else wants to do. In fact, they have become so good at working they make us look lazy. If an illegal immigrant takes your job that means you suck at working. They work hard, that is why they get jobs here. So someone saying "they took my job" is BS.

The idea that Illegal immigrants come here to do crime is also horseshit. Americans do far worse things than they do

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Noldus said:

By chance, a war broke out in her home country, which caused the EU and the Schengen countries to change the rules for refugees. So she has probably been granted amnesty for the ban

I think this is a reasonable explanation for Irma being able to travel to Italy assuming that she was really banned for 5 years.

Maybe she was banned for one or two years only and she didn't get an amnesty for overstaying her visa.  

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think this is a reasonable explanation for Irma being able to travel to Italy assuming that she was really banned for 5 years.

Maybe she was banned for one or two years only and she didn't get an amnesty for overstaying her visa.  

She got 5 years 🙂 

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She got 5 years 🙂 

So, only Irma knows the truth and how she is able to circumvent the supposed 5 year ban.