Olimpia, Nefeli (2023) #1

9 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Ad essere onesti, sembrano entrambi uomini o persone trans che hanno subito un intervento chirurgico. Senza dubbio scopriremo la verità col tempo.

That's what I thought as soon as I saw the woman with the wounds taking a shower. I was impressed by the muscles of the arms: if you look only at those, without seeing the rest of the body, they look like men's arms; moreover she has very hard facial features.

In this regard, I ask the classic question that no one has asked yet... "Who is Olimpia and who is Nefeli?"
Since RLC always puts the woman's name or the one that has the role of the woman first (see Val and Jul), I venture at this point to say that Nefeli is the woman with the wounds.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Boing said:

È quello che ho pensato non appena ho visto la donna con le ferite farsi la doccia. Mi hanno colpito i muscoli delle braccia: se guardi solo quelli, senza vedere il resto del corpo, sembrano braccia di uomini; inoltre ha tratti del viso molto duri.

A questo proposito, pongo la classica domanda che ancora nessuno si è posto... " Chi è Olimpia e chi è Nefeli? "
Siccome RLC mette sempre al primo posto il nome della donna o di quella che ha il ruolo della donna (vedi Val e Jul), mi permetto a questo punto di dire che Nefeli è la donna con le ferite.

... or the woman with the wounds is a career soldier (like special troops) and the wounds were obtained during the war: this would explain the very muscular body (this morning I noticed that the legs are also very muscular)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Boing said:

That's what I thought as soon as I saw the woman with the wounds taking a shower. I was impressed by the muscles of the arms: if you look only at those, without seeing the rest of the body, they look like men's arms; moreover she has very hard facial features.

In this regard, I ask the classic question that no one has asked yet... "Who is Olimpia and who is Nefeli?"
Since RLC always puts the woman's name or the one that has the role of the woman first (see Val and Jul), I venture at this point to say that Nefeli is the woman with the wounds.

Val and Jul are a lesbian couple, Olimpia and Nefeli are roomates like Ulyana and Harley 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Val e Jul sono una coppia lesbica, Olimpia e Nefeli sono coinquiline come Ulyana e Harley 

It is true: this is how this apartment was classified by RLC... but the behavior in these first two days of Olimpia and Nefeli is much more similar to that of Val and Jul rather than that of Ulyana and Hurley.

It's possible that these two days were just a show... I wouldn't be surprised, everyone has done - especially lately - great shows at the beginning and then they minded their own business.
However in the coming months you will have more clarity... I don't! because tomorrow is the last day with RLC. I'll close here: too much money and wasted time!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Boing said:

It is true: this is how this apartment was classified by RLC... but the behavior in these first two days of Olimpia and Nefeli is much more similar to that of Val and Jul rather than that of Ulyana and Hurley.

It's possible that these two days were just a show... I wouldn't be surprised, everyone has done - especially lately - great shows at the beginning and then they minded their own business.
However in the coming months you will have more clarity... I don't! because tomorrow is the last day with RLC. I'll close here: too much money and wasted time!

you need to watch again then 😁

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Sean_G said:

That is Frankenstein's bride for sure 

Her head characteristics look out of place so they probably are. Yeah its not appealing. I think she has had cheek and chin implants. Such a shame.

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

It might be that these two girls were brought in the apartment without knowing one another , RLC told them that they need to share the place and they are getting to know one another on cameras just today , the whole behavior isn’t of girls that will “ tease “ sexually , no “ sensational “ touching , just a bit of cameras attention job and kind of typical fun friends like the things we see in Barcelona .. and a kiss as I was writing this in the tub 😂 … but there are no typical touches indicating any lesbian act , as was mentioned , the goofy fun things of the girls we have seen in Barcelona dozens of times .

Did you learn that from your RLC shill meeting?  Or do you just spew whatever garbage comes into your head?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

you have to look again then  😁

You will watch and comment: I will keep up to date with the most interesting people by reading this forum. But I think I won't be able to make many comments since there will be little to see for those who are not subscribers.

Edited by Boing
modified to improve the English translation