Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Denis should show Paul how to masturbate. Maybe Denis is bisexual. Maybe Denis and Paul can become good friends with benefits. 

He can be Denis's bum buddy for the weekend.   

awesome happy birthday GIF by joecappa

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Denis should show Paul how to masturbate. Maybe Denis is bisexual. Maybe Denis and Paul can become good friends with benefits. 

I would much rather see a little two for the price of one... and even then I am not sure that both of them could satisfy Leora sexually.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I would much rather see a little two for the price of one... and even then I am not sure that both of them could satisfy Leora sexually.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is long past time for Lepra and Paul to take it to the next level..... question is can she do it, and can Paul handle it ? I have believe that our matriarch of RLC has what it takes to go to places she has never been before. To completely give in to her deepest darkest fantasies, we all know she has sexual desire and is honestly one of very best seductress ever on RLC. Paul well that is another question in itself.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is long past time for Lepra and Paul to take it to the next level..... question is can she do it, and can Paul handle it ? I have believe that our matriarch of RLC has what it takes to go to places she has never been before. To completely give in to her deepest darkest fantasies, we all know she has sexual desire and is honestly one of very best seductress ever on RLC. Paul well that is another question in itself.

It wouldn't be with Denis IF it ever happened

Those good old days when Dennis came to visit Leora but alas... those days were the same as now.. a boring phone evening because Leora is not free to do what she wants and that is a pity for the viewer

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Those good old days when Dennis came to visit Leora but alas... those days were the same as now.. a boring phone evening because Leora is not free to do what she wants and that is a pity for the viewer

Not that she did anything different before, when she was alone. At most a neck massage and nothing more. Leora was never interested in Denis even when Paul wasn't around.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Not that she did anything different before, when she was alone. At most a neck massage and nothing more. Leora was never interested in Denis even when Paul wasn't around.

That's right, Dennis was actually meant for Malia, but she wasn't ready for it and reacted rather childishly which made that evening a ridiculous show with a lot of booze, after that Malia didn't want to know anything about him anymore,and Leora brought only a limited amount of booze home,  I still remember a viewer who almost panicked because of this evening

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RdKing said:

You still are 😁😅🤣

I still have the “ BALLS “ to present my opinion and thoughts and not hiding behind ridiculous emojis or characterize others because I don’t agree with them … you are just one more who shows your true nature as a human being and the position you have in society , that is YOU ARE SUPERIOR AND YOUR ONLY PURPOSE is to downgrade others .. but this is how you do behind the security of typing behind a keyboard when being in front of exposure in real life , you are just the tiniest of dwarves amongst the ones you are  dealing with 😂🤣😂🤣 good night and careful taking the “ Rd queens “ 😂🤣😂🤣😂

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I still have the “ BALLS “ to present my opinion and thoughts and not hiding behind ridiculous emojis or characterize others because I don’t agree with them … you are just one more who shows your true nature as a human being and the position you have in society , that is YOU ARE SUPERIOR AND YOUR ONLY PURPOSE is to downgrade others .. but this is how you do behind the security of typing behind a keyboard when being in front of exposure in real life , you are just the tiniest of dwarves amongst the ones you are  dealing with 😂🤣😂🤣 good night and careful taking the “ Rd queens “ 😂🤣😂🤣😂

not hiding behind ridiculous emojis ?, but you put eight of them in this post alone and all your posts are full of them ... besides, you yourself are constantly attacking people who disagree with you, you are really weird

• Upvote 2