Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

kind of sad how they have moved to basically a sexless marriage.  they used to at least two to three times to week to now its seems to be once every two weeks.  For the sake of their relationship they should move on.  Is the money RLC pays that good.

4 hours ago, studev3131 said:

kind of sad how they have moved to basically a sexless marriage.  they used to at least two to three times to week to now its seems to be once every two weeks.  For the sake of their relationship they should move on.  Is the money RLC pays that good.

I think it is sexless based on we are not privy to their snuggles.  He still gives her kisses, pets her, and so on. Granted she isn't affectionate in kind. But was she ever?  If I think hard enough, might be able to count on one hand how often she initiated sex.

She is reluctant to be fucking on camera.  IMO there was something that triggered her from having sex on cam.  Maybe a family member found out and she's 'scarred'.  There is no way he has settled to be in a sexless marriage.  They're fucking - just not on camera.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Howard said:

I think it is sexless based on we are not privy to their snuggles.  He still gives her kisses, pets her, and so on. Granted she isn't affectionate in kind. But was she ever?  If I think hard enough, might be able to count on one hand how often she initiated sex.

She is reluctant to be fucking on camera.  IMO there was something that triggered her from having sex on cam.  Maybe a family member found out and she's 'scarred'.  There is no way he has settled to be in a sexless marriage.  They're fucking - just not on camera.

They had sex almost on a daily basis before they got married or Linda would masturbate to some extent. Once they got married the novelty kind of wore off and just became occasionally when the mood struck which wasn't often.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They had sex almost on a daily basis before they got married or Linda would masturbate to some extent. Once they got married the novelty kind of wore off and just became occasionally when the mood struck which wasn't often.  

Yo Stn, roughly how long ago were they married? I'd love to see a video of them before she got all her tats. I have nothing against them though. I believe she only had that bow over her ass crack. And I was in love with Tibor. He was and still is a real cutey. On the sofa she give him a bj. Then ride him facing fwd and back, then doggy and he'd shoot his wad on her back. They were really sexy, I'd love a video of her w/o all the tats. You got one? Anyone else? Thx in advance!

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Stn, roughly how long ago were they married? I'd love to see a video of them before she got all her tats. I have nothing against them though. I believe she only had that bow over her ass crack. And I was in love with Tibor. He was and still is a real cutey. On the sofa she give him a bj. Then ride him facing fwd and back, then doggy and he'd shoot his wad on her back. They were really sexy, I'd love a video of her w/o all the tats. You got one? Anyone else? Thx in advance!

Has to be at least 4 years or more now. Maybe she got tired of all the Birthdays.  Everytime she walks into the hall she's greeted with a sign on the door Happy Birthday My Love each and every day.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I may be able to reach back into the old archives. lt may take some time.

• Upvote 1