B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Of course it couldn't be long before the hater mob started preparing torches & pitchforks no matter what.

Anyway, she wasn't drunk, is awake and smiling. But to hell with what she thinks for the envious incel lynch mob, right?

Remember guys: he's not actually buggering any of you, so you have jack shit to say about what he can do. 

The only arbiter of that is Shantal herself, and she's perfectly fine (I still doubt we'll see sex on cam though, but if we do, it will be because she's OK with it). 

sorry but I'm really not going to argue with creeps who approve of this

• Haha 1

il y a 12 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

sorry but I'm really not going to argue with creeps who approve of this

That's because you're wrong (& jealous) and you know it.

You sound like a boarding school principal discovering two teenagers in bed with each other.

Il y a 4 heures, ddhm a dit :

The most difficult girl will always need a bit more time … And one of the most difficult ever …. Only “ The Master “ could reach so close .. and so far also to achieve something that for him is a routine … AHH … PLEASE , DON’T COMPLAIN TO RLC FOR RAPE PLEASE BECAUSE OF THE “ NOOOO “ moans 😆😆😆

It was to be expected exactly this (yelling rape/abuse) would happen. Some eternally virgin witch hunters just can't help themselves... 😉 

They don't even care what Shantal's position is or what she thinks, they just want the "witch" (warlock or wizard, in this case) burned.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

It was to be expected exactly this would happen. Some eternally virgin witch hunters just can't help themselves... 😉 

While at elementary school here back in the 80s, the teacher - in order to make us understand some certain basic rules , if he saw we were doing it again and again - he/she would bring us in front of the blackboard and have us continuously writing ;

- I AM NOT JEALOUS OF OTHERS 

- I AM NOT JEALOUS OF OTHERS .

A woman who was naked from the start till the end , she allowed her tits to be kissed and licked , her private parts to be touched , SHE WAS SMILING at certain touches and biting her lips , closing her eyes , a woman that she could within 5 minutes tell him “ PLEASE , I AM SERIOUS , I DON’T WANT THAT YOU SLEEP ON THIS BED “ , a woman that currently now cuddles the guy AND THESE GUYS , THE 

- I AM NOT JEALOUS OF OTHERS GUYS 

try to convince thousand of sanity and excellent mental health viewers and forum members here that something wrong happened . Oh God Almighty , what else we will read here 😱😱😱😱 

Now i understand why we Greeks we have a good reputation as “ Greek lovers “ 😂🤣 . Obviously we “ try “ till the last hope of success to make them surrender , as it seems , in places where JEALOUSY prevails , the first “ NO “ is the sign to go home , lit on a candle and PREY saying “ Dear God , can I marry this woman and I will be a faithful Christian ?? “ 😂🤣😂🤣

There are crazy opinions been posted here at times , wrong thoughts and completely mistaken speculations BUT , judging what has happened as whatever has been judged from certain people who 

- I AM NOT JEALOUS OF OTHER GUYS 

is beyond any insane imagination . 

Good Sunday to all , well done to English speaking forum members   that with the power of having the English language as native have explained a lot how things were ( especially epikouros and miscvoyeur )  

• Like 1

Honestly, if Dylan had managed to fuck that nun Shantal in front of the cameras it would have been a miracle. 

Anyway, i don't see where the violence is. Shantal was compliant and Dylan was smart enough to figure out what to do and what not to do with her. Too bad Shantal isn't smart enough to figure out what she wanted to do with Dylan. Or rather, she knows but let's forget about seeing her fuck Dylan, at least in front of the cameras.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Mauri said:

A me sembra lo stesso comportamento di Lacrim, non vedo differenze, e' un continuo toccarla, ah si… la differenza e' che uno ha il cazzo grande come piace ad alcuni qui del forum, e l'altro e' una merda perche' ha il cazzo piccolo😏almeno Lacrim non prende la mano delle ragazze per mettersela sul cazzo.

correct but if Lacrim does this the forum is too small but if the name Dylan is added you can't say anything then you're jealous, luckily there are only a few and always the same, will be a youth thing

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, corvette08 said:

She will do nothing sexual on camera. 

she is a lost cause, after checked the replay there is nothing new with her she is a waste of time

I am glad my suscription finish very soon

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

correct but if Lacrim does this the forum is too small but if the name Dylan is added you can't say anything then you're jealous, luckily there are only a few and always the same, will be a youth thing

It's true Lacrim has his haters as well (all male tenants in RLC villas do). 

I don't particularly care for him, but don't think I've spoken negatively about him either. I'm just not the mr complainypants type. I might make fun of him though: humour is always better than hate or anger. 😉 

He comes across as a bit dodgy or awkward sometimes, but I'm sure he'll get kicked if he crosses a line so I don't worry too much about him (or Dylan, or any other male tenant). Advice some people should take to heart, for their own mental health & blood pressure.