Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

6 hours ago, Deepdave said:

So my last question is for Jen.  What is the difference between a “FWB” and a marriage that is a very open relationship?  The definition is not clear to me even though you have tried over and over.  I don’t think it’s necessary to define their relationship as an FWB.  It restricts the description of their relationship.

Very good post Deep.

The differences between FWB and an open marriage are subtle but clearly different.  Marriage includes a commitment and vows to be together “until death do us part”.  So an open marriage means they can fuck others but they commit to stay together forever.  An FWB is like a friendship and as we all know friendships can come and go over time.

If you think they will marry … ok … maybe FWB is not appropriate.  But need to see that as I don’t think it will happen. 

Although it is not mandatory for an open marriage to insist on both parties being present for sex … I would think open marriages where each partner can fuck whoever and whenever they want behind each other’s backs … these are destined to fail at some point.  I said this earlier if they had an open relationship leading to marriage, why don’t we see threesomes and swinging?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Deepdave said:

So my last question is for Jen.  What is the difference between a “FWB” and a marriage that is a very open relationship?  The definition is not clear to me even though you have tried over and over.  I don’t think it’s necessary to define their relationship as an FWB.  It restricts the description of their relationship.

Very good post Deep.

The differences between FWB and an open marriage are subtle but clearly different.  Marriage includes a commitment and vows to be together “until death do us part”.  So an open marriage means they can fuck others but they commit to stay together forever.  An FWB is like a friendship and as we all know friendships can come and go over time.

If you think they will marry … ok … maybe FWB is not appropriate.  But need to see that as I don’t think it will happen. 

Although it is not mandatory for an open marriage to insist on both parties being present for sex … I would think open marriages where each partner can fuck whoever and whenever they want behind each other’s backs … these are destined to fail at some point.  I said this earlier if they had an open relationship leading to marriage, why don’t we see threesomes and swinging?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Very good post Deep.

Hey Jen, how's everything? I always hear that these 2 are in a fwb relationship. They seem to me like a normal couple that love each other and live together and have sex with each other. Is that how most see thier relationship. I don't see them as just friends at all. Maybe I'm too new on rlc to know thier relationship exactly. They seem like any other couple on here, like the relationship between my boyfriend and I.

24 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Very good post Deep.

I don’t think that M &A are thinking of getting married.  They are not concerned about being monogamous but I believe that they are truthful to each other.  Alberto knows about everyone she fucks and she wants Alberto to tell her everything.  Although I don’t think that Alberto is sleeping around.  When would he do it.  But it would be interesting to see Martina’s reaction if Alberto would bring a woman home to sleep over and fuck.  I think Alberto’s sole commitment to Martina is one of the reasons she has stayed with him for so long. He is her support system.  When she has problems, he is there to listen and help.  He knows her better than anyone else and she knows it and appreciates it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Private Messages?  Is this because I am no longer premium and my inbox is full from the so-called “private network”?  😁

I've never been Premium but I've always received PMs in the past, albeit infrequently, so it may be a maximum number, like the number of times you can 'like' a post on any one day....

5 hours ago, Deepdave said:

sorry DDHM - they will follow their own scrip, not your script.  This is true life and it will end when M&A decide it will end.  In the meantime if you don’t like watching Martina’s breasts, watch another apartment.  M&A are still special people no matter how much you want them to retire.

When you are interested in two people and you care  for them as human beings and not sexual objects observing them ( what more is to see from them after so many years ? Perhaps as JenniferMom says , multipartners sex or/and swinging ) , it is normal to speak about their REAL LIFE and how THE TIME HAS COME to seek it away of cameras . It’s not being tired or don’t like watching but let me say it once again with an example … I LIKE TO WATCH MESSI as he will always be in the top 3 football players in the history of football but I want to remember Messi for the moments he gave me as a fan for nearly or more than 20 years and not looking at a person being the shadow of the past ( obviously Messi isn’t that close in retiring but just to make you understand how - PERSONALLY - I see this couple ) . I think their time with RLC is up , there’s nothing more to offer. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When you are interested in two people and you care  for them as human beings and not sexual objects observing them ( what more is to see from them after so many years ? Perhaps as JenniferMom says , multipartners sex or/and swinging ) , it is normal to speak about their REAL LIFE and how THE TIME HAS COME to seek it away of cameras . It’s not being tired or don’t like watching but let me say it once again with an example … I LIKE TO WATCH MESSI as he will always be in the top 3 football players in the history of football but I want to remember Messi for the moments he gave me as a fan for nearly or more than 20 years and not looking at a person being the shadow of the past ( obviously Messi isn’t that close in retiring but just to make you understand how - PERSONALLY - I see this couple ) . I think their time with RLC is up , there’s nothing more to offer. 

But it’s up to them, not you.  If you don’t want to watch them anymore, don’t,

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Jen, how's everything? I always hear that these 2 are in a fwb relationship. They seem to me like a normal couple that love each other and live together and have sex with each other. Is that how most see thier relationship. I don't see them as just friends at all. Maybe I'm too new on rlc to know thier relationship exactly. They seem like any other couple on here, like the relationship between my boyfriend and I.

Hi Ash!   All good here, definitely saving money without a subscription!   Not sure if you subscribe to RLC or follow them here but if you have been paying attention it seems like something has changed within the last 6 months or so … perhaps going back to the foursome they had around New Year’s.  It seems like Martina has a serious off-cam lover and the amount of sex with Alberto is way down.  I could be wrong as I do not subscribe.  If they are fucking daily, it must be boring as no one writes about it.  I miss the days of @Noldus announcing “Martina warming up” that we used to get here.

I will stop here as the pro-Martina crowd is back at it defending her every move.  What’s nuts to me is I too am pro-Martina … she’s apparently increasingly becoming a lesbian and she gets to continue to live with a man who loves her very much.  What’s not to like?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

I don’t think that M&A are thinking of getting married.  They are not concerned about being monogamous but I believe that they are truthful to each other.  Alberto knows about everyone she fucks and she wants Alberto to tell her everything.  Although I don’t think that Alberto is sleeping around.  When would he do it.  But it would be interesting to see Martina’s reaction if Alberto would bring a woman home to sleep over and fuck.  I think Alberto’s sole commitment to Martina is one of the reasons she has stayed with him for so long. He is her support system.  When she has problems, he is there to listen and help.  He knows her better than anyone else and she knows it and appreciates it.

If they don’t get married, then that really means FWB doesn’t it?  You seem to think that FWB is something sleazy and unbecoming but I don’t see it that way at all.  One of the reasons you get married is to make a vow and a legal commitment that is not easy to undo.  If you can’t make that commitment, then you really are just friends right?

Alberto’s sole commitment to Martina is not at debate here.  What is her commitment to him?  She wants lesbian lovers and she won’t marry him but she expects Alberto to be her support system??  You said she appreciates Alberto and while I agree they are very close, how does she REALLY appreciate him?  By letting him fuck her every once in awhile … less today than ever before?  Really?  I think @darkman is a bit out there with his psychoanalysis but the way you describe her puts his analysis closer to the truth.

Again, they are really good friends.  They love sex.  They are not life-long soul mates.  She is becoming more of a lesbian.  He loves her a lot and is probably feeling crushed by her drifting away from him … but his brain knows that this was all it ever was since the beginning.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

I've never been Premium but I've always received PMs in the past, albeit infrequently, so it may be a maximum number, like the number of times you can 'like' a post on any one day....

If a member is not premium the most they can have stored is 50PM's. If it goes over 50 then their inbox cannot receive anymore PM's unless the amount is under 50. Premium Members have unlimited PM's where  they can always get messages regardless of the number of PM's they have stored.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2