Masha - 2023 #4

Pete1960

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Looking at the replay will only waste your time.   :biggrin:

i just went through the replay...i don't know what the fuck people are talking about...it was great, with a little of bid of everything. People here need to get their meds more often

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

That's how they get ya bro.Its Over GIF

Not this time....I've been meaning to get out of the worm hole (rlc) for a while....will use this moment of sparse activity to do so 🤞 

• Upvote 2

What's the name of the little cute guest at Masha's place? She have beautiful little feet? Oh,yes, I have a foot fetish. I can't quite figure her out? she wants her boyfriend to do her. And when he tries to do her, she pushes him away? 🙂

Hi All.  Irma has asked me to pass on the following message:

Masha is on her way home.  Irma will leave Rome on August 15th to continue her vacation.  Irma wants to thank her fans for their kind comments.  She will miss her fans on the Forum.  

I don't know if that is the last I'll hear from her.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, Harry1949 a dit :

Hi All.  Irma has asked me to pass on the following message:

Masha is on her way home.  Irma will leave Rome on August 15th to continue her vacation.  Irma wants to thank her fans for their kind comments.  She will miss her fans on the Forum.  

I don't know if that is the last I'll hear from her.

I wish Irma a good rest of her holiday then, and a great post-RLC life, if that's her decision. Always welcome back, though! 😉

But I wouldn't mind a last "parting gift"! 🙂 

• Like 1