Masha - 2023 #4

Pete1960

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

For a second RLC resembles real life and sexually frustrating nonbinary people can’t stop bitching a whining. This forum is upside down 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

I hope RLC will eventually have some real swinger couples in the cast again.  Masha&Sasha or Eva&Sam were good for a really great event every now and then and the whole thing seemed more genuine and not as artificial as the events in GoV. 

I can't say how good or bad this event was, because I gave up watching at some point very late at night. I'll have a look at it on replay when I have a little more time. Live, however, I missed it. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I hope RLC will eventually have some real swinger couples in the cast again.  Masha&Sasha or Eva&Sam were good for a really great event every now and then and the whole thing seemed more genuine and not as artificial as the events in GoV. 

I can't say how good or bad this event was, because I gave up watching at some point very late at night. I'll have a look at it on replay when I have a little more time. Live, however, I missed it. 

Looking at the replay will only waste your time.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

For a second RLC resembles real life and sexually frustrating nonbinary people can’t stop bitching a whining. This forum is upside down 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

I am 1000000% sure , if whatever we saw was happening in the Barcelona apartments  , the forum would be full of “ rape accusations “ , groping , asshole guy trying to do all when REPEATEDLY girls  told him no .. 

The way I see it , there are many people here who simply want to have easy cheesy  events like in their houses .. that is watching tenants in front of tv , cuddling and reacting while watching a series or a movie , smiling and in tears according to what’s shown , holding hands and interacting while their  favorite program is on and late in the night , a kiss good night and hugging to bed and sleep ..

This is exactly what people want to have , a resemblance of their daily life so they can follow RLC according to their needs and not guys fucking , girls having every night a different guy , people smoking weed and drinking alcohol … 

WHAT ?? Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

It isn’t like this ?? 😰😨😂🤣 I need urgently to wake up for me lethargy of RLC watching 

Tired Baby GIF

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I didn’t watch too…will skip to the good parts 🤣🤣

Yeah, swingers will be nice…although Gabrielle seems to like group sex…I won’t be surprised if we see more of her

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I totally agree with you here. The biggest single ommission from the current cast is a lack of real sensual seduction between couples. Either the current lineup is made up of fake swingers who just do teasing clickbait swinger stuff or the "swinging" is so fake its embarrassing. I'd also add Jane and Dick. Like Eva/Sam and Mashs/Sasha, the swinging always felt authentic and real wirh great sex. And most of the time those sessions were slow and highly erotic and lasted a while. 

12 minutes ago, DWI said:

I totally agree with you here. The biggest single ommission from the current cast is a lack of real sensual seduction between couples. Either the current lineup is made up of fake swingers who just do teasing clickbait swinger stuff or the "swinging" is so fake its embarrassing. I'd also add Jane and Dick. Like Eva/Sam and Mashs/Sasha, the swinging always felt authentic and real wirh great sex. And most of the time those sessions were slow and highly erotic and lasted a while. 

Yes, I forgot about those two, it's been a while since I've seen them. 

It is generally a bit the problem of RLC, especially in GoV. On the one hand, there are people who do silly shows, that come across as very unrealistic, on the other hand, there are also many do nothing, who even over months in the project do not have sex once. I miss what happens realistically and where you have the impression that it is not just staged for the camera. With residents who really enjoy sex and generally really live in the apatments.

Fortunately, there are still a few couple apartments that are doing well, but the last new additions (not people who were already in the project before) were all rather uninteresting for me.  

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, I forgot about those two, it's been a while since I've seen them. 

It is generally a bit the problem of RLC, especially in GoV. On the one hand, there are people who do silly shows, that come across as very unrealistic, on the other hand, there are also many do nothing, who even over months in the project do not have sex once. I miss what happens realistically and where you have the impression that it is not just staged for the camera. With residents who really enjoy sex and generally really live in the apatments.

Fortunately, there are still a few couple apartments that are doing well, but the last new additions (not people who were already in the project before) were all rather uninteresting for me.  

Perfectly said.

Il y a 6 heures, moules a dit :

Amdrea en grec et en latin est féminin. En Italie, il est majoritairement masculin. Dans la plupart des autres pays, il est féminin. Laissez aux Italiens le soin d'abâtardir le latin.

Quant à Roxy, c'est un diminutif orthographique de Roxanne. Mais c'est aussi un diminutif pour ce nom masculin italien populaire : Rocco.

Donc deux hermaphrodites dans le lit de Masha.

ANDREAS