Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

No, non ti sei perso nulla, hai assolutamente ragione amico mio. È solo preoccupata di non avere più queste libertà quando andrà a vivere con GF4 perché GF4 vuole avere una Martina al 100% e non solo una parte di esso. 😁

If so, then even with GF4 the story will be short

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

No you haven't missed anything you are absolutely right my friend. She is only worried that she will no longer have these freedoms when she moves in with GF4 because GF4 wants to have a 100% Martina not only a part of it.😁

A bisexual woman will always have her needs .. that’s the only thing I am gonna say .. if anyone believed that Martina is gonna be faithful and committed to this girl , I will only say the obvious .. that despite being with this girl for such a long time , she still has been fucking with Alberto ..all the rest for me , it is no worth to say .. And knowing that Martina isn’t a woman that can be “ in borders “ and “ living in a box “ , the girl has already lost her ( especially with the information given that she’s a jealous one  ) . 

• Like 1

Martina home.  Yeah, her back is BAD.  Can't even stand up straight.  😬  Looks like a LOT of pain and she's miserable.  On the couch looking like she's contemplating her life decisions.  Anyone know what happened to her back?  Sure as shit not going out to party of work like that!

59 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Martina home.  Yeah, her back is BAD.  Can't even stand up straight.  😬  Looks like a LOT of pain and she's miserable.  On the couch looking like she's contemplating her life decisions.  Anyone know what happened to her back?  Sure as shit not going out to party of work like that!

Yes, she still has some pain. Now relaxing (sleeping) on the couch. Not sure what has happened, she slept the night on the couch but this is not unusual and than woke up with the pain in her back.

What a shit, tomorrow starts her new studies so not the best time for something like that.  😒

17 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Yes, she still has some pain. Now relaxing (sleeping) on the couch. Not sure what has happened, she slept the night on the couch but this is not unusual and than woke up with the pain in her back.

What a shit, tomorrow starts her new studies so not the best time for something like that.  😒

Highly doubt it was just the couch (sleeping odd).  Looks like she's got a few medications to combat it.  Right about the classes though... that's going to make it really difficult.

50 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Ja, ze heeft nog steeds wat pijn. Nu lekker relaxen (slapen) op de bank. Ik weet niet zeker wat er is gebeurd, ze heeft de nacht op de bank geslapen, maar dit is niet ongebruikelijk en werd toen wakker met pijn in haar rug.

Wat een shit, morgen begint haar nieuwe studie dus niet het beste moment voor zoiets.  😒

Wat heeft Gf4 nu weer gedaan?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

You seem to have some direct contact with the Martina and Alberto team. The incident with Martina's back pain could be more than a sprain.  Regarding the information provided on her early summer abdomen issue, has she had an ultrasound? 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

A bisexual woman will always have her needs .. that’s the only thing I am gonna say .. if anyone believed that Martina is gonna be faithful and committed to this girl , I will only say the obvious .. that despite being with this girl for such a long time , she still has been fucking with Alberto ..all the rest for me , it is no worth to say .. And knowing that Martina isn’t a woman that can be “ in borders “ and “ living in a box “ , the girl has already lost her ( especially with the information given that she’s a jealous one  ) . 

The fact that she's bisexual has nothing to do with it. Everything else is spot on. She's just one of those people who does not concern herself with anything other than what she wants and everyone else be damned.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The fact that she's bisexual has nothing to do with it. Everything else is spot on. She's just one of those people who does not concern herself with anything other than what she wants and everyone else be damned.

Bitter bitter bitter...lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Highly doubt it was just the couch (sleeping odd).  Looks like she's got a few medications to combat it.  Right about the classes though... that's going to make it really difficult.

I thought it looked like she was stoned. could've been the meds.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Moosecini said:

She got some Enantyum.

Enantyum is a pain killer from the group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It is used to treat mild to moderate pain, such as muscular pain, painful periods (dysmenorrhoea), toothache. A prescription is needed to obtain this medicine.

• Thanks 2