Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

In last topic before being locked, @Adalbert said:

”Their is no bad bad Martina and no poor Alberto (only in some forum member minds). Both are adult people who have realized that their relationship is not working anymore.That happens hundred of times every day worldwide. I am positively surprised at how calm and disciplined this separation has been so far. Really amazing, I know completely different examples.👏

I don’t think it comes as a surprise to all here, that I have been known to beat a dead horse, so why stop now?

When Dalbert says how positively surprised he is at how calm and disciplined this separation has been, I contend that the reason this is going calmly is because there wasn’t much of a relationship to begin with.  I don’t believe there is a lot of drama when an FWB relationship breaks up.  In fact, they are likely not breaking up but just going their separate ways.  Some day in the future they likely will meet up and fuck for old times sakes.

I do  believe that Alberto hoped for more.  The reason he isn’t more angry is he knows this started as FWB.

99% of guys if given a chance to fuck Martina as FWB have the confidence, perhaps arrogance, to think “no worries about FWB she will quickly learn that I am her soulmate for life”.  Sadly this hardly ever works out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

En el último tema antes de ser bloqueado ,@Adalberto dicho:

”No hay una mala Martina ni un pobre Alberto (sólo en la mente de algunos miembros del foro). Ambos son personas adultas que se han dado cuenta de que su relación ya no funciona. Eso sucede cientos de veces cada día en todo el mundo. Estoy positivamente sorprendido de lo tranquila y disciplinada que ha sido hasta ahora esta separación. Realmente sorprendente, conozco ejemplos completamente diferentes. 👏 "

No creo que sea una sorpresa para todos los aquí presentes que se me conozca por vencer a un caballo muerto, así que ¿por qué detenerme ahora?

Cuando Dalbert dice lo sorprendido que está por lo tranquila y disciplinada que ha sido esta separación, sostengo que la razón por la que esto transcurre con calma es porque, para empezar, no había mucha relación. No creo que haya mucho drama cuando se rompe una relación de FWB. De hecho, es probable que no se separen, sino que simplemente tomen caminos separados. Es probable que algún día en el futuro se reúnan y follen por los viejos tiempos.

Yo sí creo que Alberto esperaba más. La razón por la que no está más enojado es que sabe que esto empezó como FWB.

El 99% de los chicos, si tienen la oportunidad de follar a Martina como FWB, tienen la confianza, tal vez la arrogancia, de pensar "no te preocupes por FWB, ella aprenderá rápidamente que soy su alma gemela de por vida". Lamentablemente, esto casi nunca funciona.

comparto su opinion , nadie puede cambiar a nadie , hay que aceptar a la otra persona como  es , si tu te casas con el che gevarra no puedes pedirle despues que se afeite , quizas alberto no es culpable pero si es responsable , aun estando en un estado de enamoramiento es responsable de sus acciones , tiene que asumir las consecuencias , y aprender par ala proxima pareja . ese es otro tema , que no aprendemos . jejejeje

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

”Their is no bad bad Martina and no poor Alberto (only in some forum member minds). Both are adult people who have realized that their relationship is not working anymore.That happens hundred of times every day worldwide. I am positively surprised at how calm and disciplined this separation has been so far. Really amazing, I know completely different examples.👏

I don’t think it comes as a surprise to all here, that I have been known to beat a dead horse, so why stop now?

When Dalbert says how positively surprised he is at how calm and disciplined this separation has been, I contend that the reason this is going calmly is because there wasn’t much of a relationship to begin with.  I don’t believe there is a lot of drama when an FWB relationship breaks up.  In fact, they are likely not breaking up but just going their separate ways.  Some day in the future they likely will meet up and fuck for old times sakes.

I do  believe that Alberto hoped for more.  The reason he isn’t more angry is he knows this started as FWB.

99% of guys if given a chance to fuck Martina as FWB have the confidence, perhaps arrogance, to think “no worries about FWB she will quickly learn that I am her soulmate for life”.  Sadly this hardly ever works out.

Hi JenMom,

I'm not good to beat a dead horse so I won't do it. There are more experts here in the forum who like to do this.  I'm more interested in living ones. 😄

What you said could be or not, doesn't matter for me I have my own opinion about it. I can tell you that I've seen a lot of FWB who broke up with wild scenes, good that we don't need to see something like that here.

And by the way, women sometimes makes the same mistake, thinking that they are his soulmate for life after some time 😉

Wish you all the best.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Idk how many people are willing to live with their FWB for years.

Idt Martina had much respect for the relationship. Alberto clearly had no interest in fucking other women and Martina clearly did, and did so right in his face. Idk how either of them thought the dynamics of that was going to last.

Your last statement is just presumptuous and easily applies to both sexes.

With nothing happening in this apartment any longer, why doesn't RLC just close it down. If they wish to give Martina an apartment of her own that would be fine. But she would have to prove that she could perform and earn her money. She isn't doing either now.

54 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

With nothing happening in this apartment any longer, why doesn't RLC just close it down. If they wish to give Martina an apartment of her own that would be fine. But she would have to prove that she could perform and earn her money. She isn't doing either now.

Everything about this post is just pure cringe.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

Really? This topic is on fire because of that apartment. Controversy gets ratings, bro.

• Like 1

Just allow me a small pun?

Us old guys remember when VO5 was called Alberto VO5. I would postulate that whomever thought up that name could see in to the future.

Alberto v.0.5

That means he didn't upgrade to v.2.0 he went backwards.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

It happens Vice-a-versa (has happened to me many times, even when clearly explained in the beginning, they think that more is possible)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Really? This topic is on fire because of that apartment. Controversy gets ratings, bro.

Controversy on here does nothing for RlC or their subscribers.  Action in the apartment is what pays the bills.

8 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Controversy on here does nothing for RlC or their subscribers.  Action in the apartment is what pays the bills.

If you think for one second that what we say and do here is not monitored by RLC and the tenants, and that they don't react to it, you're making a mistake.

• Like 1