B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

I really don’t know what more is left for Shantal after tonight .. there was a “ general “ feeling that they are / were lovers before entering , I would be very surprised if they are both seen together with hugs and kisses .. As was very rightfully said , let’s hope that he is never going to be seen next to Shantal and her “ monastery “ games .. Except if Shantal is more , meaning open relationships or sex buddies .. W-O-W if that had any sign of truth .. Shantal is ruining opportunities and horny Sara enjoys .. totally fine for my book .. let’s see also how Rachel will be reacting and yes , how - after he now passed successfully - he will be towards the rest of the girls ..

I had the same opinion about Ashley before everything wa ruined to my surprise , I hope Sara remains an adult and not become a child of her sex guy simply has fun , the way she also had recently with the red dress lady .   

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Looking in on Lacrim, I almost feel sorry for the dude.  Poor fucker.

The faster he sees the “ EXIT , the better for this child .. as a guest he will be fine perhaps , but as a tenant , pff , by far the worst of them all. 

9 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

One thing you can say about Wolf, is he isn't in to the slow approach.  Once he got his engine fired up, it's been balls to the wall.  And Sara is the wall.

If Lacrim had seen Sara working out with weights in the FR to improve her pelvic thrusts, he would have realized tight away he needed to also start working out if he hoped to get her into his bed.   But he is more comfortable with his sagging flab.

After all, this is a girl who outfucked Bruno one night.

59 minutes ago, moules said:

Sara was not monogamous during her first time, and based on her actions with the girl in the red dress at the party at Kristy's and Fiora's, I tend to think she she tend s toward preferring girls.  I think there is a good chance she will try to seduce Rachel.  She also likes threesomes.

I meant the "last two" as in Thor and Holly, sorry about the mix up 😆 

3 hours ago, markutz1 said:

Lacrim have some record, he didn't fuck anything in this house, but more random people fuck around with Lacrim in the house.

except for a street girl there is no one left  his girlfriend has more to offer and looks nicer than the current villa mess