Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx thinga, did they actually have sex?

The first time I guess it was only a HJ and he fingered her, the second time it looked like a penetration happened. It was all under the covers, but they had to clean the mess uncovered. 🤣

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Vencel must be extremely dumb if he believed that  Elli had a "girls night out" every single night. I can understand once or twice a month, but every single night? He also must read the forum like Elli does so he knows everything. What amazes me is that he's still great friend of Peater even after everything. Or he believed in the "changing the couch" solution. 🤣

As you remember , when I referred to that night because I WAS LUCKY CAPTURING it live , nobody was believing the obvious , that was hilarious . For me , life is simple . As soon as any such behavior is established , the person you share life with , you have lost him / her . 

We saw it with Martina ( hook up with Nelly , ending on finishing with Alberto ) , we see it with Leora and Paul that they are together and everybody laughs ( both had others for a certain period ) , Nelly and Bogdan ( Nogdan trying to hook up with Aziza ) , Masha being alone , Ulyana , Rachel is next , we saw it with Aziza , pfff , I can go on and on and on. OF COURSE , in every rule there’s an exception. Where is the exception ? In Dasha and Sasha’s place where these two really are a WONDERFUL COUPLE even having done so very very very much .

Life is simple , you always get what you give . Invisible rule but so true rule . It might happen next week but it might happen 10 or 20 years after , inevitably .  

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

To me she's already in a relationship with this guy.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She should end it with Vencel before jumping into this dude.

Maybe they agreed to an open relationship, Elli has brought home Mr X (Is he Vencel's twin with tats?), while Vencel pursues Peater on a holiday together.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Maybe they agreed to an open relationship, Elli has brought home Mr X (Is he Vencel's twin with tats?), while Vencel pursues Peater on a holiday together.

Can't be much of a holiday they only left with a backpack. Those things don't hold very much.

• Haha 1